Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Achievement: Data Mining - Bugged or am I just dumb?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Hidden Achievement: Data Mining - Bugged or am I just dumb?

02.17.2014 , 04:25 PM | #21
Checked myself, not working.
Other achievement link shows your progress, but this hidden achievement link just shows the progress of player who got it

02.17.2014 , 04:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by FREIMENSCH View Post
Just wondering, can I ask someone who has this achievement to link it and see what I missing ? At least it works for others, need to find someone on Red Eclipse with that
I do have the achievement, but linking it won't help since that shows the linker's progress and not your own. The only way to check it would be if someone in your guild completes it and then clicking on the notification.

I got the achievement back in Juni 2013, so I know that has definitely achievable been in the past; I don't know if it is bugged ATM.

02.26.2014 , 10:53 AM | #23
I can confirm that you need to kill Operator IX on SM 8man, not 16man.
Already have SM 16man kill and killing it 2 days ago on 8man popped achievement for me

02.27.2014 , 11:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by FREIMENSCH View Post
What the size of TfB was ? 8man or 16man for SM/HM ?
I have the achievement and have only ever done TFB 8 player ops, so it would seem 16 is not needed.

02.28.2014 , 03:15 AM | #25
Yeah, I have same thoughts. But it's strange to limit achievement to ops size.

07.15.2014 , 11:35 PM | #26
has ANYBODY found a solution to this yet? i went through and got everything on the list on my sentinel in one shot, and it still hasnt checked off as complete. this stupid achievement is driving me crazy. its the only one in exploration i still need

08.14.2014 , 12:31 AM | #27
It is obtainable I was able to get it tonight. Just make sure you're killing the Beharan security droid (non elite)
Seraphyne Sorc Heals | Minxy and Scrumptious Op Heals
Saraphyne Sage Heals

Help a girl out! You get free goodies!

08.14.2014 , 03:29 AM | #28
Just picked it up, Damaged Scanner Droid was my last one. Didn't even know about this achievement until this thread got bumped. Thanks folks!

08.18.2014 , 01:18 PM | #29
i got mine too a couple weeks ago. just gotta make sure that the ones from operations are in 8 man, 16 man definitely doesnt count

09.12.2014 , 12:30 AM | #30
Did it a minute ago, redid all the word mobs, the WB was the one who popped it, thx for the thread