Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Naked-Snake
02.06.2014 , 05:00 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Vodamin View Post
I hope there will be a Hardmode of this one. And not a class neutral one.
Im loving this new FP. Its the first instance in this entire game that does not feel easy and boring. I will love it even more when its role specific HM.

Kimyrielle
02.07.2014 , 08:34 PM | #92
I like this FP. I really do. And that's coming from someone who's usually fairly wary of MMO dungeons.

It's a tad different every time I play it (big, big plus!), has no silly scripted gimmick mechanics I'd have to watch YouTube videos for in order not to get kicked out of a group for "not knowing the fight", and even scales to level, so friends of different level can play it together.

All FPs should be like that.

DanNV
02.10.2014 , 01:46 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Kimyrielle View Post
I like this FP. I really do. And that's coming from someone who's usually fairly wary of MMO dungeons.

It's a tad different every time I play it (big, big plus!), has no silly scripted gimmick mechanics I'd have to watch YouTube videos for in order not to get kicked out of a group for "not knowing the fight", and even scales to level, so friends of different level can play it together.

All FPs should be like that.
I agree. It's fun and I like the "bolstering" so it fits whoever plays. The random combination of pieces is also really good. Good job.

Yes, I wish all FPs were this way. I'd probably do way more of them.
REGULATORS

dermitni
02.12.2014 , 06:57 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by DanNV View Post
I agree. It's fun and I like the "bolstering" so it fits whoever plays. The random combination of pieces is also really good. Good job.

Yes, I wish all FPs were this way. I'd probably do way more of them.
Same here!
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

Pompeia
02.15.2014 , 06:15 AM | #95
I did this new fp on a few low lvl chars the week it was launched.

Today I went to do it again on my sniper and merc.

On the sniper, the LFG daily said reward already claimed. So I got nothing out of it even though I know I havent done it for several days. Also, The weekly Searching for Allies didnt update, so neither did I get anything from this.

On my merc, the main quest that we pick from the starfighter hangar (empire) didnt update, even though I used the LFG tool to enter the flashpoint and completed it with allies.

I dont see anyone else complaining so I take it its just my account - though why it is is beyond my understanding. I have written a ticket but post it here too to see if I was the only one afected.
Bugs seem to have started after this week maintenance.

Im subscriber since launch.

Celwinn
02.16.2014 , 09:44 AM | #96
This might of been already said but the Secret War quest is bugged under 55.

No way of turning it in

Edit: Either winning the conversation roll or interacting with him first seems to do the trick.
Don't let the past define you

Damask_Rose
02.16.2014 , 06:21 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Pompeia View Post

On the sniper, the LFG daily said reward already claimed. So I got nothing out of it even though I know I havent done it for several days. Also, The weekly Searching for Allies didnt update, so neither did I get anything from this.

On my merc, the main quest that we pick from the starfighter hangar (empire) didnt update, even though I used the LFG tool to enter the flashpoint and completed it with allies.

I dont see anyone else complaining so I take it its just my account - though why it is is beyond my understanding. I have written a ticket but post it here too to see if I was the only one afected.

I've run a number of characters through. The only lvl 55 I've run through, the quest to join from GF doesn't advance at all. About a half of my lower level alts can't get the quest to advance past being asked to talk to the NPC.

There is a bug thread for Tactical dailies not resetting since 2.6, so not just you! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720355

I am hoping we get a decent bug fix patch for the KDY soon. Bread crumb quests not advancing. Spending skill points taking 90% of your health. lvl 55 giving planetary coms instead of basic. (OK the last one I'm just hoping is a bug and not intended )

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Beddlam
02.17.2014 , 08:29 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Pompeia View Post

This issue is that your character has to talk to the person, not just your character's group. This means you have to win the conversation roll. For lvl 55s this is easy as you can just go in by yourself, but lower levels have to keep queuing up until they get a good roll. On the bright side, it is a one time mission, so there should be no time pressure to get it done right away.

I have also heard that it completes if you are the person to initiate the conversation, but haven't confirmed it.