Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AbsolutGrndZero
02.14.2014 , 06:43 AM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
Ur assuming that I'm trolling but someone who says that another person is trolling is the one really trolling LOL I took the bait but at least i ratted you out

btw I give you a 4/10 at making me respond

Guess you must be his cheerleader and Bioware's
*leaves*

*returns with popcorn*
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

t-darko
02.14.2014 , 06:57 AM | #352
And I'm looking forward to it; and would like to add some thoughts.
As the Devs made their road map for 2014, we can probably assume there will be a new level cap along with the new tier of gear. With two new flashpoints(FP) concentrated to Tython and Korriban I can only hope for a deeper Jedi/Sith story.

Over the past year there have been a concentration on PvP and PvE content, maybe, just maybe it's time to make the coming year a RP year! I think that when you are done with the PvE and in periods get tired of the PvP, RP is what you want to explore, maybe realize it can be used to a mean to make your gaming experience deeper and greater.

and the struggle for new subscribers seems to be ever so hard, but what I'd like to see is;
- subscriber free/exclusive chairs.
- Subscriber free/exclusive meditation emotes (like the ones at house Organa 'Jedi meditating with levitating stones/rocks')
- Subscriber exclusive Jedi/other class robes/armors, with a variety from the non jedi like armors to the classic robes. This could be made into a 1 choice opportunity, as it is now we seems to get a very none jedi-ish speeder!!!

As for the gaming experience after hitting level cap I think the key to successes is in listening to the RP community. It is within RP community the Star Wars loyalty resides, they will be the last to abandon the game as the never ending whining PvP community will be the first.

But more thought, time and effort must be spent on how to make a Subscription an exclusive experience. And I think the secret is in the details, small things to most, but great stuff for those who really care.

DarkSaberMaster
02.14.2014 , 07:24 AM | #353
I am sooo glad I main a Sniper lol.
Daage: (Serenity Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
The Harbinger Thanks for killing Engineer Snipers, Devs
Referral link for free stuff

terzappi
02.14.2014 , 11:28 AM | #354
Quote:
we are actively developing all of the above as well as PvP Seasons, new Flashpoints, new Operations, new gear, performance improvements, and changes coming to Classes.
This means we will see no new 8v8 wzs? This is a definitive statement?
Akhen - Sage Healer Neferneferuaten - Trooper Healer
Smenkhara - Scoundrel Healer Amenophis - Guardian false tank

From 14/12/2011 to 09/03/2014. Waiting for real contents.

Tygranir
02.14.2014 , 04:17 PM | #355
Need more dots. Don't see enough dots.

Okay, stop dots.

Thanks for the update devs!!
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

iankalo
02.15.2014 , 02:01 AM | #356
Can you confirm - are we gonna see Revan again in the future or he is done forever?
English is not my native language Omee Topee!

Turajin
02.15.2014 , 11:14 AM | #357
Quote: Originally Posted by DjDraco View Post
that classes have the same way of solving stuff on makeb.. everytime i play i dont see classes anymore.. just toons with a diffrent skillset with the same quests as the rest of the toons..
[...]
give us something to encourage us to play diffrent classes while not getting bored out of our minds
[...]
and please for the love of god dont make it group content only.
[...]
give us more class story'sP
I totally agree. So far, it seems all the stuff anounced is either PvP, group content and/or faction-specific, but not class-specific. FPs and OPs are nice, and I know some people enjoy that stuff... but I'd like to see new class-specific storylines. THAT would be a good add-on. Not just some new FPs or OPs. Not new "end-game content", but rather something that really expands the game and moves the "endgame" further away.

NoFishing
02.15.2014 , 11:49 AM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by iankalo View Post
Can you confirm - are we gonna see Revan again in the future or he is done forever?
Bringing Revan back would be pretty awesome actually. Let's hope that is part of the galaxy-shaking finale!

Reno_Tarshil
02.15.2014 , 12:54 PM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
Bringing Revan back would be pretty awesome actually. Let's hope that is part of the galaxy-shaking finale!
I agree. He deserves proper closure, maybe they'll give him an outfit update.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

aeterno
02.16.2014 , 01:25 PM | #360
God I hope the "new story arc" is something more than a couple flashpoints and ops... The game world is too static it needs shaking up.