Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Mood like Cobalt Durasteel.

Lovethebeard
02.12.2014 , 07:35 PM | #1
I propose the idea that BioWares cartel market team come up with a system that allows players to change their idle stance. The different stances you could come up with are endless! Here is a stance that is only present in character creation that I would love to see as an emote; http://i.imgur.com/IbjZWzU.jpg

So what do you think? Do you guys have any idle stances you would like to see put into the game?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

EpconDelta
02.13.2014 , 06:52 PM | #2
I certainly welcome the addition of new idle animations/emotes/moods (Superhero poses would be entertaining). Unfortunately the "Blue Steel" (lol, zoolander) mood wrecks every other pose in the game. I illustrate this with how horrible a sniper looks when trying to hold a rifle in this mood.

Unless this is a bug which the devs can fix...

http://imgur.com/a/eGWIp

Gir_Melvar
02.14.2014 , 03:07 AM | #3
Also, on female character with Body Type 3 this emote doesn't change the idle standing pose, but instead put a quite stupid expression of the face.
As a loyal officer of the military I serve the Empire.

Lovethebeard
02.15.2014 , 08:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gir_Melvar View Post
Also, on female character with Body Type 3 this emote doesn't change the idle standing pose, but instead put a quite stupid expression of the face.
I realized now after actually obtaining the emote itself, it does not change the idle stance of any character. Im going to rename the thread/edit the OP instead of creating a new thread and starting clutter.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.