Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB: Makeb/TC quick travel!

ViciousFett
02.14.2014 , 03:49 AM | #1
Seriously.. why is there still no QT for Makeb? We got CZ, Oricon, Black Hole.....

A QT for Toborro's Courtyard would be Fantastic!
The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - TVC'onefive - Cookėepuss
CE VIP

OddballEasyEight
02.14.2014 , 04:14 AM | #2
Hmm... yeah... I support this suggestion
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

DataBeaver
02.14.2014 , 06:22 AM | #3
You mean priority transport? There is one for the orbital station, which is where you get the weekly. Would be nice if there was a speeder directly to TC entrance though, similar to how Oricon has a speeder to the DF/DP entrance.

bannsider
02.14.2014 , 06:36 AM | #4
Once you hit max level id like to see instant travel to every planet. After all the story content is done ships/space stations are just unnecessary loading screens that offer nothing beyond slowing you down

Reno_Tarshil
02.14.2014 , 07:40 AM | #5
Would support, it's quite a hike for Imp Players.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

arunav
02.14.2014 , 08:25 AM | #6
It's really not that far to go to once you are on Makeb. It's a short taxi and speeder ride away.

There already is a travel terminal that takes you to Makeb from fleet, though it's not a legacy QT to TC, I understand. That would be odd, as it's an operation. We don't have legacy QT to any operation.

TC is part of Makeb, a planet in SWTOR. You have to navigate the game universe to get to it, i.e. a taxi and use your speeder.

AlixMV
02.14.2014 , 11:42 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Would support, it's quite a hike for Imp Players.
Yeah, I loathe doing TC Imp side because of the amount of trash you have to wade through to get to it.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

altaboy
02.14.2014 , 01:39 PM | #8
Once on Archon's Estates, it takes me maybe 30 seconds to a minute to speeder to the TC entrance. I just speeder through all the trash mobs. And I've never once been knocked off while doing so.

But if the QT/Taxi directly to the TC entrance was there, I would use it.