Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ProKsnNwk
02.13.2014 , 10:53 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
Those who had problems with Scamper, Smash and melee in general are just bads. This nerf patch goes to show you that BW has absolutely no idea what they're doing.
Let me guess, you only play Marauder (Smash) and Operative (healer) or a Sniper!
So you yourself don't have to deal with any of that, instead your on the dealing end.
But there are players who actually like other classes, not just because their are the best in game.

Gamesux
02.13.2014 , 11:00 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by ProKsnNwk View Post
Let me guess, you only play Marauder (Smash) and Operative (healer) or a Sniper!
So you yourself don't have to deal with any of that, instead your on the dealing end.
But there are players who actually like other classes, not just because their are the best in game.
No my main was a Scrapper Scoundrel so try again

Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!! I would give you some cookies if I could.
<333

MisterBlackJack
02.13.2014 , 11:26 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
You know what's not equally important though? GSF. it's nothing but a POS to PvP'ers
speak for yourself
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

KhalDrogoe
02.13.2014 , 11:45 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
It's ok Cash...they probably just looked at the classes on the PvP Leader Boards and made changes to those classes...I can see how we were overlooked.
Bwahahahaha!

I want them to fix how rapid shots targets self. Currently you don't have to have a target to self heal. Rapid Shots, you actually have to click on your own portrait to use. If they fix this, and power surge etc. for dps classes, then all will be well. Maybe add some more DR for dps mercs.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

cashogy_reborn
02.13.2014 , 11:51 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
Bwahahahaha!

I want them to fix how rapid shots targets self. Currently you don't have to have a target to self heal. Rapid Shots, you actually have to click on your own portrait to use. If they fix this, and power surge etc. for dps classes, then all will be well. Maybe add some more DR for dps mercs.
It was reported on PTS, and ignored. So I assume its working as intended. I just bound a key to "target self" and use that, works well enough.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Dacce
02.13.2014 , 11:56 PM | #116
I think the scamper nerf is actually ok. Not sure about the rest of it though >.<

AshlaBoga
02.14.2014 , 12:46 AM | #117
On top of the Polarity Shift immunity they should increase Forceweaver to 4/6% which would almost bring Sorc healers in line with Operatives.

When ranked was 8v8, being a cast heavy healer didn't bother me that much. But in 4v4 it's a pain. A big alacrity buff would help fix that.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Manweth
02.14.2014 , 12:47 AM | #118
Scamper "nerf"?

As it is, I've very rarely seen a scoundrel scamper three times in a row ( since it's an energy killer)

This is a very nice QoL in my opinion, I know I'll like it on my own scoundrel plays.
Manwč, Former Vigilance Player and Guardian Advocate.
Former Raider. Eternal Revan Fanboy.
Nothing else matters at this point.

AshlaBoga
02.14.2014 , 12:47 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
numbers say otherwise. PVP is a little niche mini-game in TOR.
The numbers support RANKED Warzones being a niche. The number don't really say much about non-ranked.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Cempa
02.14.2014 , 03:15 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
If your goal was to make juggernauts and guardians even more useless in ranked, and WZs in general: mission accomplished. Focus was already garbage in ranked; no need for further explanation need on that.

The fd/ed changes are just stupid. FD and ED is an excellent mid level defensive cd, which was only being hurt by the initial focus/rage cost. Simply eliminating the initial focus/rage cost would have been sufficient. Show me where guardians and juggernauts were asking for another strong defensive cd on a long timer.... This is a serious overall survivability hit, especially to vig/veng, to an already squishy DPS class.

And giving defense/immortal another strong defensive cd? They already have the best cds ingame. The reason no one wants them in pvp is because they hit like a wet noodle.

/facepalm
In your opinion, juggs are far from useless if played the way they can add value and excel but some like yourself want it filled with PvP crutches so compensate for your lack of coordination and your action bar tunneling game play style.

All you do is whine and QQ about everything and attack any one who shares any view about Jugg/Guard game play that does not call for massive buffs....Players like you destroy PvP by removing all the fun from it!

/end of discussion
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”