Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Screaming_Ziva

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blackbolt is supposedly available via the new 5,500 Amazon Cartel Coin Card. I have bought the card and will see if I get it when I log in :)

Thank you very much for telling us about it! $40 for a pet is kind of pushing it, but I don't think we have much of a choice...

However, keep in mind that the 2,400 cartel coins originally also advertised the S-12 Blackbolt until they changed it to the S-13 Sting. Nevertheless, do tell us if you get the S-12 Blackbolt with it!

Recently, I discovered some evidence about an upcoming Amazon promotion. Originally, I was not too excited about it because it did not mention a pet, but it could be related to the 5,550 Cartel Coins card.

SWTOR New Account Reward

Welcome to the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community!

Enclosed are two special in-game rewards as a thank you for joining our community from Amazon! Jump start your adventure with a Major Experience Boost Pack, including 5 boosts each of which increase experience gained by 25% for 3 hours. Plus you can proudly display your new title, Conscript, as you start you own personal saga!

Have fun, and may the Force be with you!

Conscript

You received this title either by purchasing it from a vendor or as a reward for joining the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community from Amazon™.

EDIT: And I caught another editorial mistake in the description of that Amazon page. :rolleyes:

Cartel Coins cannot be used to purchase subscription time. Choose from a variety of subscription plans online at http://www.swtor.com/buy or purchase a 60-day Pre-Paid Game Time Card from Amazon(LINK)

Looks like the person responsible for uploading the text should have inserted a link there. :D

Edited by Jerba

My Blackbolt is very cool :)

I can confirm that the new 5,500 Cartel Coins from Amazon.com will give you the Model S-12 Blackbolt. SQUEE :)

So we have now gotten all pets nailed down except for the Crested Orokeet and the Model Flashfire.

Generation 1 pets:

EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

GameStop (digital): Lobelode - have employees search for "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins". retiring soon

Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retiring soon

BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. possibly retired by now

Amazon.com (digital): Umbral Blurrg - retired on November 12th, 2013

Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available (advertised as Model S-12 Blackbolt)

Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)

EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - available (German/Austrian): EAN 5035224111541 (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-12 Blackbolt - available for 5,500 Cartel Coins

GameStop: Model Flashfire - unknown (advertised as Model NovaDive)

Edited by Jerba

However, from what I understand, if you have already entered an EU code prior to 2.6 and got the Forest Nekarr Cat already, your old characters will not receive the FT-6 Pike, but newly created characters will receive both the FT-6 Pike and the Forest Nekarr Cat.

I am assuming you'll have to create a ticket to get the FT-6 Pike on your older characters if you cannot unlock it via collections.

I've had a ticket in for my FT-6 Pike. They responded with a generic e-mail about cartel collection unlocks and told me to e-mail back if I had further problems. I did e-mail back to re-clarify what the issue is and they haven't gotten back to me. Still no Pike on my older characters :(

Amazon started it's 15% off sale, so at least I have a little consolation... I go through a lot of coins for collections :p

I tried the digital Best Buy code a few weeks back having got the original pet months ago and it did nothing for me. The physical card I picked up in store got me the Novadive. So I can infer that it should still grant the Lynx but it's a hard question to get answered in this particular thread since many of us would have the Lynx from a while back.

EDIT: I'm waiting on word myself on the procurement of the new Euro card by someone here in the states. If it's as simple as putting my credit card information onto a foreign Amazon then fine. After that, is the method of getting customer service to see the pet on a new character enough to get them to send it to an old character actually working for more than 1 individual? If my main can't have it then I won't bother.

Edited by Octom

I've had a ticket in for my FT-6 Pike. They responded with a generic e-mail about cartel collection unlocks and told me to e-mail back if I had further problems. I did e-mail back to re-clarify what the issue is and they haven't gotten back to me. Still no Pike on my older characters :(

Amazon started it's 15% off sale, so at least I have a little consolation... I go through a lot of coins for collections :p

Keep us updated if you are able to get the Pike on your old accounts, so the rest of us know if its worth the hastle buy and make tickets ourselves.

So far no response. It's been days, so I doubt they will get back to me.

Currently, you cannot see the description for FT-6 Pike, similar to items for upcoming cartel packs. I believe that is why it is not possible to unlock the pet for the other characters.

I am sure that in an upcoming patch, the FT-6 Pike will be unlockable on other characters as well, so if Customer Service won't help you, just wait until you can view the description for it. :)

Heads up on the Wallmart Razorwire, the code didn't work like for most people, but after emailing them with a picture of the code they granted both coins and the pet to my account. I'm in Europe, so its definately possible to get even though it says US only on the card.

Enclosed are two special in-game rewards as a thank you for joining our community from Amazon! Jump start your adventure with a Major Experience Boost Pack, including 5 boosts each of which increase experience gained by 25% for 3 hours. Plus you can proudly display your new title, Conscript, as you start you own personal saga!

Jerba you receive this mail with Major Experience Boost Pack and title?

how i can do it?

I managed to get a copy of the FT-6 Pike yesterday. I bought the EU card a long time ago when it first came out, but my new characters were being granted the FT-6 all the same. I sent an in-game ticket requesting that it be given to my main as well. CS responded by granting it to me on my main and saying that it's a known issue they're working to fix in an automated fashion for the other characters.

how i can do it?

I'm also curious. If I were a betting man I'd say maybe it's from the Amazon time card because of the experience boost, but that's just speculation on my part.

how i can do it?

No, I did not get such a mail. I just read about the promotion on Torhead, so I posted about it here in case it is related to the 5,500 cartel coins. AFAIK, it is currently not possible to get the mail or the title; maybe Amazon will sell another article in the future or something.

It's great to hear that others are able to get the Razorwire and FT-6 Pike now! :)

Edited by Jerba

Did you receive an e-mail with the code when you bought from the amazon.de site or did they actually mail a card from Europe? If it's the first then I'm going to e-mail something dripping with whine about being charged for shipping.

Did you receive an e-mail with the code when you bought from the amazon.de site or did they actually mail a card from Europe? If it's the first then I'm going to e-mail something dripping with whine about being charged for shipping.

In my case - with the Forest Necarr Cat - it was a card with a code on it. Sent to me via RL post.

Haven't bought any since December ? November ? though.

Yes, the European code is an actual DVD cover that gets shipped to you, no matter if you buy it from Amazon or directly in a store. They only use digital codes for the U.S. pets. There are some websites that just scan the code from the DVD cover and will send it via e-mail, but Amazon.de sends you the cover and you need to open it yourself and scratch off the code.

That being said, Amazon.de offers free shipping when you buy over 20€, so you could just order two cards, or for example a 60-day game time card along with it to save the shipping costs.

I like it that you get to keep a physical memory for the pet, unlike the digital codes where you only have an e-mail or receipt.

Edited by Jerba

Well THAT angers me. I did one just to make sure it worked and then was going to order the second for my girlfriend. Should have just knocked out both at once.

woulda shoulda coulda

EDIT: take a look at the ranked season 1 rewards so you guys don't miss out and get your own case of woulda shoulda coulda

Edited by Octom