Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cycao
02.13.2014 , 03:01 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Because that sentence is IN EVERY SINGLE PATCH NOTE POST. At this point it is meaningless, especially when the overwhelming majority of patches have gone to live with ZERO changes to the notes that first went to PTS.
Relax, you're arguing with the guy who thinks RNG proc relics require skill.

Reno_Tarshil
02.13.2014 , 03:04 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Your reply made no sense to me at all. I'm glad you got it.

And your suggestion that we sit back and wait is foolish. There is NO planned change for Merc/Mando and you're not stupid enough to actually think there is.
You don't know that, yet. This is what we call being paranoid.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

JediMasterSLC
02.13.2014 , 03:05 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by sithaztec View Post
I remained confused that Bioware can't separate PVP nerfs from the PVE experience. Seems like whatever "fixes" they do for the PVP complainers routinely impacts the PVE stuff.

Is there no way to just create separate skill abilities for separate parts of the game? Or....too much work?
You've got it backwards my good sir/madam: PvE balancing has historically been more detrimental to PvP, not the other way around. Also, the nerf-smash-into-the-ground change shows that they can make abilities/talent works differently in PvP and PvE, which is a good thing.

Also, I would just like to say that I think it's funny that while most of the changes listed are good....... the 2 most underpowered specs in the game, madness assassin and annihilation marauder, have not been touched. If Reno replies that "THIS IS NOT THE COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF CHANGES": you willing to bet on that?

Reno_Tarshil
02.13.2014 , 03:06 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Relax, you're arguing with the guy who thinks RNG proc relics require skill.
Are you still on that? I thought we moved on from that.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

Rasen
02.13.2014 , 03:07 PM | #35
Stop arguing over semantics. Let them say their piece. They have a good point when it comes to whether more changes do indeed get added. Based off what Eric posted so far they have every reason to state their view. Let's keep the thread focused on the actual changes which by the way I love!

JediMasterSLC
02.13.2014 , 03:07 PM | #36

varietasplus
02.13.2014 , 03:08 PM | #37
I remeber that before patch 2.5 similiar threads had been created for the same purpose.

If I recall it right, in the end the changes made in patch 2.5 were exactly the same that of introduced by the combat team, regardless the fact that each thread had been full of great ideas and better solutions for a given problem.

Why exactly should we bother to do the brainstorming again if it is likely all our efforts will have been in vain?

cashogy_reborn
02.13.2014 , 03:08 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Please edit this out of your post right now, I'm not sure the devs intended this to result. It is objectively awesome though.
Hahahhaha

Might dust off my sniper a bit....
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

JediMasterSLC
02.13.2014 , 03:16 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Hahahhaha

Might dust off my sniper a bit....
F*** that I'm playing scoundrel.

TUXs
02.13.2014 , 03:21 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
You don't know that, yet. This is what we call being paranoid.
I know what I'm told. You're being silly thinking there's some secret change coming that they didn't want to unveil. It's not being "paranoid", it's not being foolish.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])