Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
02.13.2014 , 02:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
All I'm saying is you're shooting your gun before they've said move your selector switch from safe to fire
That makes no sense. They listed the proposed changes, the listed the classes they WERE changing...Commando/Merc isn't on that list. What the hell are you talking about? It's not "too soon"...it's too freaking late. They skipped us...again...they ALWAYS skip Merc/Mando for some flipping reason, despite the amazing amount of agreement they seemed to have with the Merc top 3 issues thread...they've still failed to do jack about it.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Projawa
02.13.2014 , 02:49 PM | #22
Since more changes are to be revealed, might one of them be a nerf to pve dotsmash?

Hopefully a fix to the relic double proc on dmg/heal is coming too

Sorei
02.13.2014 , 02:50 PM | #23
Can't you keep the knockdown on PvE targets and let it immobilize players?
I want to knock down my pve enemies, it's not like it would hurt balance there...

Reno_Tarshil
02.13.2014 , 02:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
That makes no sense. They listed the proposed changes, the listed the classes they WERE changing...Commando/Merc isn't on that list. What the hell are you talking about? It's not "too soon"...it's too freaking late. They skipped us...again...they ALWAYS skip Merc/Mando for some flipping reason, despite the amazing amount of agreement they seemed to have with the Merc top 3 issues thread...they've still failed to do jack about it.
It makes plenty sense.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I want to stress that this is not a comprehensive list of all of the class changes coming in 2.7.
This isn't everything... I don't see how all you people seem to overlook this.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

cashogy_reborn
02.13.2014 , 02:54 PM | #25
It makes plenty sense.

Because that sentence is IN EVERY SINGLE PATCH NOTE POST. At this point it is meaningless, especially when the overwhelming majority of patches have gone to live with ZERO changes to the notes that first went to PTS.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Reno_Tarshil
02.13.2014 , 02:56 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Because that sentence is IN EVERY SINGLE PATCH NOTE POST. At this point it is meaningless, especially when the overwhelming majority of patches have gone to live with ZERO changes to the notes that first went to PTS.
I'm sorry you feel this way but you need to settle down until you can actually see the patch notes. Otherwise this isn't everything until then.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

sithaztec
02.13.2014 , 02:57 PM | #27
I remained confused that Bioware can't separate PVP nerfs from the PVE experience. Seems like whatever "fixes" they do for the PVP complainers routinely impacts the PVE stuff.

Is there no way to just create separate skill abilities for separate parts of the game? Or....too much work?

JediMasterSLC
02.13.2014 , 02:59 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
2.6 was the last time
Don't think there was a new balancing change in 2.6 that wasn't in the initial patch notes. The last time I remember them introducing a completely new balancing change after the initial patch notes were up was in 1.5 when needlessly nerfed watchman, when the change wasn't even on the PTS.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

Lalainnia
02.13.2014 , 03:01 PM | #29
Hope they fix the double proc mainstat relic on heals and damage so we can see what some classes dps is actually suppose to be at.

One thing I would like to see even though I hate the class in general would be madness/balance changes for assassins/shadows the spec really hasn't gotten anything since 2.0 not to mention its boring as ever. As for no changes to trooper/bounty hunter ...I'm not shocked. who knows tho they may put them out tomorrow....
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

TUXs
02.13.2014 , 03:01 PM | #30
It makes plenty sense.

Your reply made no sense to me at all. I'm glad you got it.

And your suggestion that we sit back and wait is foolish. There is NO planned change for Merc/Mando and you're not stupid enough to actually think there is.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)