Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JediMasterSLC
02.13.2014 , 02:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
re-read the part where he said this wasn't all the changes coming in 2.7...
So that means he's not allowed to bring forth a concern? Some of us don't blindly trust the devs, and I suggest you stop doing so as well. Besides, when was the last time they said "this isn't the entirety of the changes coming in X.Y", and it actually turned out they had more changes on the way for that patch? Idk why you're trying to stifle discussion.

Joesixxpack
02.13.2014 , 02:35 PM | #12
Sure, but input influences change better than assumptions.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

NoFishing
02.13.2014 , 02:38 PM | #13
Wow, the knight/warrior QQ will be strong...deservedly so.

EDIT: especially since the slinger/sniper changes actually look like a buff to survivability.

cashogy_reborn
02.13.2014 , 02:38 PM | #14
The developers deserve no benefit of the doubt when it comes to adding additional changes to a patch.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Joesixxpack
02.13.2014 , 02:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
The developers deserve no benefit of the doubt when it comes to adding additional changes to a patch.
^ History shows...
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

cs_zoltan
02.13.2014 , 02:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
So that means he's not allowed to bring forth a concern? Some of us don't blindly trust the devs, and I suggest you stop doing so as well. Besides, when was the last time they said "this isn't the entirety of the changes coming in X.Y", and it actually turned out they had more changes on the way for that patch? Idk why you're trying to stifle discussion.
2.6 was the last time
The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
Kja, Kejann, Snsa, Kyr, Lama Maelin
The Ebon Hawk <Aisthesis>
Medin

IInox
02.13.2014 , 02:42 PM | #17
seems nerfs of scoundrel and smasher are good and balanced...mm we'll see
[Shadow DPS] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
All 3 Shadow/Assassin Spec Compendiums ( Updated Inf/Dec for 3.0!!

Infiltration Shadow: Easy to learn, Hard to master, Impossible to compete. (cit.)

Reno_Tarshil
02.13.2014 , 02:42 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
All I'm saying is you're shooting your gun before they've said move your selector switch from safe to fire
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Magnusheart
02.13.2014 , 02:44 PM | #19
My Main for both sides is a Juggernaut and a Guardian. and let me say with this for a unlooked at balance.

They shouldn't be able to change lightsaber stances so easily. They should be a channel like it is for Troopers and Bounty Hunters. We lose our focus when changing? 3 abilities and we get it all back to full or spec dependant getting hit charges it up too. It should be a cast, because its to easy for jugs and guardians to switch stances to their Leisure to get free guarding points in pvp. We should be working harder to get them. and this is a way to do it.

Yes, I am saying nerf my mostly played class.

Rasen
02.13.2014 , 02:46 PM | #20
Loving these changes! Sure Focus Spec got nerfed a bit, but now it'll be in line with everything else and if I am correct the new Dotsmash dies with that though I'm probably wrong. The buff to survivability for Agent classes is great as well. The changes to Juggs is spectacular. My biggest highlight for all of this. Nice job!