Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ship Operations Training Dummy constantly resetting/respawning

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ship Operations Training Dummy constantly resetting/respawning
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HKtheindomitable
02.11.2014 , 11:00 PM | #11
Agreement: It is affecting Troopers as well.

Observation: However, it only happened after I had another meatbag grouped with me and they attacked the dummy too.

Observation: I have also noticed that after using the dummy, I have a repair bill.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

vadess
02.12.2014 , 12:11 AM | #12
One way to keep it from happening is use a HP modifier on the dummy that you get from ship's repair droid.
Forum Posts Pro-SGR in SWTOR
Companion SGR: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634157
Same Gender Romance Discussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590526

HKtheindomitable
02.12.2014 , 12:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
One way to keep it from happening is use a HP modifier on the dummy that you get from ship's repair droid.
Statement: Did that. Still reset when it shouldn't have.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

Magsel
02.12.2014 , 06:32 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
That's what this thread is about isn't it? Use a modifier HP or other and the Dummy keeps resetting every XX seconds.
So fix it with a HP modifier? Does not compute

Sindariel
02.13.2014 , 02:25 PM | #15
I can confirm that the infinite dummy reset loop is related to companions out on crew missions.
I just tested this myself to elaborate.

- When all companions are available, the dummy resets like intended.
- As soon as i send a companion on a crew mission, the dummy starts to reset in an infinite loop.
- When i abort the crew mission and the companion returns to the ship, the loop stops and the dummy resets correctly again.

So, as a workaround until this bug is fixed, just call your companions back before you start parsing.

KTap
02.14.2014 , 08:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindariel View Post
I can confirm that the infinite dummy reset loop is related to companions out on crew missions.
I just tested this myself to elaborate.

- When all companions are available, the dummy resets like intended.
- As soon as i send a companion on a crew mission, the dummy starts to reset in an infinite loop.
- When i abort the crew mission and the companion returns to the ship, the loop stops and the dummy resets correctly again.

So, as a workaround until this bug is fixed, just call your companions back before you start parsing.
Can also confirm this!

After having exhausted all my ideas I could think of for a fix, I finally came to the forums, and the fix was posted yesterday! Ha

Thanks for the fix, this was really bugging me!

hooty
03.05.2014 , 09:13 PM | #17
Still bugged. Thanks for the workaround. I wish they would actually fix this. It is really really annoying.
Tabris Legacy @ The Ebon Hawk
Yes, it is SW(KO)TOR. I like it that way, except when I don't.

Magsel
03.14.2014 , 09:05 AM | #18
Friggin ships dummy also procs 1 or both relics when applying one of the modules.
At least it does on PTS. Never noticed it on live server tbo.

Kurin
06.02.2014 , 04:35 PM | #19
This is still bugged. And to confirm, I also notice it when companions are out on crew skill missions. If a companion comes back with a mission result during a parse, it's a reset at that time.
<insert lots of characters here>- The Harbinger - Invictus guild.