Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Slicing] Purchased skill upgrade for 10k credits, but I'm still maxed at 400 slicing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Slicing] Purchased skill upgrade for 10k credits, but I'm still maxed at 400 slicing?

TooSlo
02.12.2014 , 01:32 PM | #1
Is there a minimum level requirement to be able to level from 400-450? I purchased the skill upgrade on my Operative, and it didn't increase my max skill level. He's level 42, is that the reason why I don't see this increase yet?

If this is the case, shouldn't they just disallow the upgrade to be purchased? This is uber confusing (and frustrating.)

psandak
02.12.2014 , 02:40 PM | #2
Have you run a grade 6 mission to get you to 401? Only then do the grade 9 missions show up.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

MaximilianPower
02.12.2014 , 04:22 PM | #3
There is no level requirement. If you were able to get to 400, you should be able to get to 450. Are any of the level 6 missions showing up in yellow or green? Just run one that isn't grayed out, see what happens.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / Begeren Colony /The Red Eclipse / Progenitor

Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

wainot-keel
02.13.2014 , 07:07 AM | #4
Even faster than that should be gathering a grade 6 node. If you're at 400, those should be green still, allowing you to get to 401 so grade 9 missions will show

psandak
02.13.2014 , 09:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Even faster than that should be gathering a grade 6 node. If you're at 400, those should be green still, allowing you to get to 401 so grade 9 missions will show
Depends on how fast you can find one .
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

DarthBurton
02.13.2014 , 01:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Depends on how fast you can find one .
Couple of minutes at most if you head to Ilum.