Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

02.13.2014 , 01:04 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingsbount View Post
Umm... Thank you, of course... Im glad that you make a gifts for your loyal subscribers, but...
Could you please make those gifts more... I don't know... Mature?

Yeah, there's an unique animations, but still... This is Star Wars. And with those Santa's and now Lepreachon speeders i feel myself back in Perfect World... Seriously
While I agree with you about wanting more "Star Wars"ey stuff (and less real world stuff) in the game, and about wanting more mature stuff in there (but please no more "revealing" armor! We already have enough revealing armor sets for all genders!), I still think it is a nice gesture from Bioware to give us something; a token of appreciation for subscribing.

One suggestion though, Bioware:
I currently get 10 mails on every new character I create, with all the rewards you gave me over time; with this new speeder it will be 11 mails in the future. Could you please merge all the "thank you" rewards into one mail? Or as many as it takes with 8 items per mail?
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

02.13.2014 , 03:16 AM | #32
This looks like a fun mount, thank you!
The Shadowlands

02.13.2014 , 03:37 AM | #33
If I win the jackpot while hopping on my speeder, does that mean that I will get ingame credits then?

This would be a nice feature for subs. You can make a monthly credits cap, so no one could abuse the system. Maybe 500.000. Thank you in advance.

02.13.2014 , 03:59 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Thanks... I guess?

If it at least was a new model... /bickering
IKR... but yeah ill still be sub cuz of the double weekend xp.

on the topic tho it saids.

"the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere."

If it is actually creds you get everytime it hit the jackpot then i welcome it otherwise meh. calling a same model, just new color a new and unique speeder yadi yadi yah. just lame imo
I am the Alpha and Omega,
I am the beginning and the end...
I am the creator and destroyer of worlds...
I am... Death!

02.13.2014 , 04:42 AM | #35
Can we also maybe have Green Orange crystals and dyes as a one day only cartel shop offer on the 17th March for St. Patrick's Day? If you were being really cool about it you could also change the colour of the water in the fountains of the Capital Planets to green for the craic!

Many thanks in advance (from Ireland).

02.13.2014 , 05:10 AM | #36
        _________________    (             )
        |             |     (           )      
        |_______-----_______|      (         )       
        |     \___/     |       (        )        
    ___________________________     (     )   
    \\                   //      (   )   
     \\___~~~_________~~~___//        (  )
    |\    |(0)        (0)|   /|       ( )    
    |\ \|       (. .)      |/ /|      _____
     \ |||  ,              ||| /      [    ]   
     ||||   \_____________/============|   |
    |||||        ---        |||||       \__/    
     |||||      |||||||||||      |||||                
      |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||

I want random teleportation when you activate quick return to the fleet !
Topi bolay To? Topi nain hain bhaii ye HAT hain pooooray...topi wopi to mamooli cheez hain inkay samnay.

02.13.2014 , 05:18 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Very cool idea but it's a real shame they rehashed the worst looking speeder to do it with. So what mount do you think would have best suited this wonderful idea ?
A new one.
Rewarding your subs is kind of a big deal, especially when done so rarely; it's worth doing a new model for.

I'm not complaining... but with games like ESO about to be released, a juicier package would not be unreasonable.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

02.13.2014 , 06:03 AM | #38
Im gonna unsub just to not get this piece of **** ugly mount.

02.13.2014 , 06:44 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Heal-To-Full View Post
A new one.
Rewarding your subs is kind of a big deal, especially when done so rarely; it's worth doing a new model for.

I'm not complaining...
Er... YES, you are.

02.13.2014 , 07:21 AM | #40
World record! The game with the most ugly mounts. Congratulations!