Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestion:smaller (as in carbine or rifle sized) sniper rifles

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Suggestion:smaller (as in carbine or rifle sized) sniper rifles

Ravenschild
02.11.2014 , 04:31 PM | #1
There is one in the game at the moment. The X-55. We need others,because having a gun much larger than the rifle whose range increase is equal to the distance a small child can throw a rock is just plain silly.
If you get hurt,hurt them back.If you get killed,walk it off
Ravnn (Sniper) | Culainn (Commando) | Cintas (Mercenary)| Skaya (Sage)| Dar'gai (Gunslinger)| Gliocas (Sorcerer)| Murphys Law (Sorcerer
Ebon Hawk

dermitni
02.12.2014 , 03:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenschild View Post
There is one in the game at the moment. The X-55. We need others,because having a gun much longer than the rifle that shoots as far as a small child can throw a rock is just plain silly.
I second that! I love the X-55 and have all my snipers (and HK-51's) equipped with it, because it looks much better than typical sniper rifles. I would love to have other similar small-sized sniper rifles on the Cartel Market!
The Progenitor: Darth Sidaar - Dark Council Member Captain Cael Shor - Militia Leader

Magnusheart
02.12.2014 , 03:45 AM | #3
For my Sniper, and my 7 of 8 HK-51's use this rifle.

http://www.torhead.com/item/haxhDp9/...-sharpshooter#.

I'd love to see a few sniper rifles with laser sights that don't look stupidly heavy to carry.

Ravenschild
02.12.2014 , 05:40 AM | #4
Currently I have an x-55 I use as well as the bowcaster from the scavenging event (the assassins touch is probably the best looking bowcaster in the game for snipers)
If you get hurt,hurt them back.If you get killed,walk it off
Ravnn (Sniper) | Culainn (Commando) | Cintas (Mercenary)| Skaya (Sage)| Dar'gai (Gunslinger)| Gliocas (Sorcerer)| Murphys Law (Sorcerer
Ebon Hawk

Rhalius
02.12.2014 , 10:09 AM | #5
the primordeal sniper rifle is my favorite gun in the entire game, it looks like it could be in the movies.
Jedi Knight Gost Ganar
Member of The Praxeum Multi National Jedi RP Guild
"Defender of the people."