Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Representatives Returning!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Returning!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
02.11.2014 , 04:23 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Now that we are past the launch of Game Update 2.6, it is time for the return of the Class Representative initiative! Over the course of this week I am going to start reaching out to those former Reps who had yet to submit their top 3. Early next week I will talk a little bit more about how the process will work and the schedule for when each Class will be submitting their top 3. Thank you all for your patience, I know it was quite some time ago that we took a break on this.

If there is a situation where a Class Rep is no longer available, I will reach out to whomever was nearest to them in the original nomination. If that doesn't work they I may just have their mirror Rep submit their top 3, we'll see.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Essence_of_Light
02.11.2014 , 04:26 PM | #2
Thanks Eric, the info is always appreciated.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

Reno_Tarshil
02.11.2014 , 04:27 PM | #3
Yay for these, always good to see some insight into classes.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

TACeMossie
02.11.2014 , 04:50 PM | #4
Good to know! Now hopefully we can see what the devs have in mind for us poor vanguards in PvE without annoying the PvP community

TUXs
02.11.2014 , 05:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Now that we are past the launch of Game Update 2.6, it is time for the return of the Class Representative initiative! Over the course of this week I am going to start reaching out to those former Reps who had yet to submit their top 3. Early next week I will talk a little bit more about how the process will work and the schedule for when each Class will be submitting their top 3. Thank you all for your patience, I know it was quite some time ago that we took a break on this.

If there is a situation where a Class Rep is no longer available, I will reach out to whomever was nearest to them in the original nomination. If that doesn't work they I may just have their mirror Rep submit their top 3, we'll see.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric, since nothing has changed, other than the healing tree, for Merc's/Mandos, won't the same issues, issues that your team has already acknowledged as very real issues, be exactly the same? I'm confused as to what *NEW* info you expect to see?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 free transfer/7-day sub/Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Sangrar
02.11.2014 , 05:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Eric, since nothing has changed, other than the healing tree, for Merc's/Mandos, won't the same issues, issues that your team has already acknowledged as very real issues, be exactly the same? I'm confused as to what *NEW* info you expect to see?
with the whole outcry lately about operatives and assassins, maybe this is due to them, though the assassin part at least I don't see much of a problem with
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

ikinai
02.11.2014 , 05:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
It shall be written with quill and ink on vellum, no more of that low class parchment, tut tut. And with 12% more flowery language, and must be submitted in iambic pentameter,
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

idnewton
02.11.2014 , 06:13 PM | #8
inb4 someone claims the last round of class reps and their feedback didn't help the game considerably.

Balance and QoL has taken a leap in the right direction. Listen to your Sage and Assassin reps and we will be golden.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +30,000

I'm beginning to realize that us champions of denial who've stuck around all this time are the true Knights of this Fallen Empire that is the SWTOR itself. Just as in the Eternal Empire, this game has fallen due pride, lack of direction, and all-around incompetence.

Subbed from Dec. 15th, 2011 to Jan. 23rd, 2016. Left the game due to BioWare's ignorance, arrogance, and apathy.

Lunafox
02.11.2014 , 06:17 PM | #9
To be honest, I can't say I care. I thought the CR system failed long ago.

I doubt they'd be reporting on anything that matters to me, and pretty much anything that does has been quashed from future development, so I have nothing to look forward or care about.

*shrug*

Transmet
02.11.2014 , 06:28 PM | #10
I'll throw my hat in...
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin