Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

revelum
02.11.2014 , 06:02 AM | #11
I know it's always nice to have Leong on the imp side on the Progenitor, though I tend to focus more on Republic names that make me sigh in frustration. Some names I'd put here as aces would be Odysseus, Rosy and Zolo. There are a lot more names I'd consider aces, but I don't quite remember their names.

mattycutts
02.11.2014 , 06:17 AM | #12
On red eclipse

Republic - Mundo / Jasa / Chipmonk all 3 really good players.
RED ECLIPSE - Eternal Dawn (Rep) / The Deathbringers (emp)
(Ground & Space PVP only)
Empire - Quickblast / Quickstrike / Quickblow / Quickcast / Toretto
Republic - Quickblasts / Quickslam / Quickvolley
Former Baccas Blade / Nightmare Lands

MCaliban
02.11.2014 , 07:02 AM | #13
Another for Sleeth.

Willie/Evilwillie + Myx'on/Myx'an
Better to be the tail of a dragon than the head of a lizard.

Bloodybones
02.11.2014 , 07:22 AM | #14
PoT5

There are alot of top shelf pilots to mention, just a few are

Scrab
Is'pep
Kegger
Keeneye
Longoskwi

Itkovian
02.11.2014 , 08:34 AM | #15
Got a good list rep side on The Ebon Hawk. I'm not going to pretend to know who is actually best, hard to tell without hard numbers, but I think I have a good handle on who the top tier pilots are (the ones with name recognition)

- Phil
- Courtney
- Irialle
- Large
- Kivkorma
- Andern
- Highjinks
- Balon
- Jon-ik
- Baelyn-tael

And a bunch of others I probably don't remember without looking at my friends list. We've got a good crowd of top tier pilots, that's for sure.

Imps have their own, of course, mostly Shayd's crew. Quite a few others, in fact, but I'm afraid my memory fails me at this moment (I see the rep names more often, being on my friends list and grouping together from time to time).

In any case, a salute to the aces is in order.

-Streven-
02.11.2014 , 09:24 AM | #16
Harbinger

Willie for sure. The first time I played him I was convinced he was cheating because I didn't see how any player could get 40k points in a round. Of course I was new and could barely score 15k in a round. Now I know he's just really good and can score much higher than that..

There are quite a few other top shelf players who consistently score high. The names I can think of off the top of my head are:

Drall'xus
Maxxmillian
Saeson
Lydocia

There are lots of great players on harbinger these are just the tip. There are even some good imp teams out there.

Ramalina
02.11.2014 , 10:39 AM | #17
Jung Ma

Gunships
Tsukiyomi (I may have misspelled this)
Satele
Alex

Heavy scouts
Jaxin
Rumina
Phaleg
Mas

Strike fighters
Khraam

Bombers: too soon to tell.

Not a complete list by any means, and while listed by most deadly/most commonly flown (at least when they've been in the same matches as me) basically a good pilot is going to be dangerous in any ship in most cases.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."

- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Nemarus
02.11.2014 , 11:04 AM | #18
On The Ebon Hawk, I personally think Large is the best all around pilot (even better than me!). I've seen him be successful in just about every ship type, which is what I personally aspire to do as well.

Without mentioning anyone in my guild, most of the rest of the names I've really only noticed playing/shining in one ship:

Gunships:
Phil
Delphi
Rainous

Strikes:
Itkovian
Ko'shii

Scouts:
Kvikorma
Nailin(sp?)
Kym
Ded'i

There are others (like Courtney and Knickers), but I haven't seen them in a while.
Shayd/Callem - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

Itkovian
02.11.2014 , 12:05 PM | #19
I think special mention should also be made for the following:

- Random Girders.
- Space Rocks.

They've killed me more than anyone else, and I doff my hat to them both.

Itkovian
02.11.2014 , 12:11 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
On The Ebon Hawk, I personally think Large is the best all around pilot (even better than me!). I've seen him be successful in just about every ship type, which is what I personally aspire to do as well.
And a good teammate. He knows how to make his Novadive sing.

Quote:
Without mentioning anyone in my guild, most of the rest of the names I've really only noticed playing/shining in one ship:

Gunships:
Phil
Delphi
Rainous
Haven't seen Rainous in a while. But him and Delphi together were a menace.

Quote:
Strikes:
Itkovian
Ko'shii
*salute*

I made a point from the beginning to focus on Strike fighters, and the meta be damned. Strikes are in a much better position since 2.6, however, having finally come into their own as "multi-role".

But really, I'll fly whatever looks most like an X-wing, because X-wing . I do love the Pike, however, and the Star Guard seems in a much better place with Bombers around. Can't wait for the command Striker, however.

Quote:
Scouts:
Kvikorma
Nailin(sp?)
Kym
Ded'i

There are others (like Courtney and Knickers), but I haven't seen them in a while.
Kamie and Knickers made for an excellent team, but haven't seen them either. Kym is indeed an excellent scout pilot. The Core in general has a great crew, and are very friendly wingmates to boot.