Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Lore Week

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
02.10.2014 , 01:50 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

This week our daily lore posts will focus on Imperial NPCs that you either encounter or hear about in SWTOR.

Hope you enjoy!

Tulak Hord accepted Aloysius Kallig as his right hand man only after he defeated Hordís top general in combat.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Beniboybling
02.10.2014 , 02:36 PM | #2
Nice to see your keeping this up! Now I challenge you tell me something I don't know!

Aurbere
02.10.2014 , 02:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Nice to see your keeping this up! Now I challenge you tell me something I don't know!
I could probably do that, but it wouldn't have anything to do with the Sith Empire.
Added Chapter 43 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
02.10.2014 , 05:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I could probably do that, but it wouldn't have anything to do with the Sith Empire.
I'm sure you could.

DarthDymond
02.10.2014 , 07:53 PM | #5
Cool. Glad to see this is back
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

CourtneyWoods
02.11.2014 , 11:09 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Happy Tuesday!

Today we learn about the Mandalorian everyone loves to hate:

Tarro Blood was born into a noble family on Alderaan, but chose to walk the life of a bounty hunter.

Paokzu
02.12.2014 , 05:29 AM | #7
This info make me respect him a little bit. If I grew up around a bunch of people like that I'd be a murderer too.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

Beniboybling
02.12.2014 , 05:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Paokzu View Post
This info make me respect him a little bit. If I grew up around a bunch of people like that I'd be a murderer too.
My thoughts exactly.

...oh wait, I did!

CourtneyWoods
02.12.2014 , 11:44 AM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello!

Hope everyone is having a fine Wednesday. Today's lore fact involves one of my favorite characters in SWTOR.

Itís suspected that Keeper carried out missions for the Imperial Navy in the Great War, but all evidence has been redacted.

CourtneyWoods
02.13.2014 , 02:39 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Here is Thursday's Lore Fact of the Day! Enjoy!

During the sacking of Coruscant, Darth Angral seized the Senate Tower and decapitated the Republic Supreme Chancellor.