Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NSStember
02.08.2014 , 07:05 PM | #61
My jedi is so blue now....no, really, her skin is blue! I really like this relaxed vestment which I died blue, endured the first "bug"...was elated when it was fixed....now it's worse!

Common Bioware, please fix this on Tuesday's patch.

RodneyMcNeely
02.08.2014 , 07:46 PM | #62
OMG. Whut do he have on?

IT'S BROKEN!!!

His Relaxed Vestments Chestwrap is ALL wrong.

IT'S BROKEN.

Yep. Saturday. Still messed up.

/sigh

TaitWatson
02.09.2014 , 01:29 PM | #63 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all! Just wanted to update you and let you know that this has been addressed and a fix will be implemented on Monday, February 10th as part of the 2.6a update.

Thanks!

-tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Damask_Rose
02.09.2014 , 03:31 PM | #64
Yay! I hope Vector is fixed too...

Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Theron MIA?

XiamaraSimi
02.09.2014 , 05:34 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Indeed, I really dislike not being to customize vector the way I want
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, Betanya, S'imi, Kitsune'tsuki, Shi'ara, Tayanna, Asuka
BIOWARE PLEASE FIX THE BROKEN IMPERIAL SOR INTROS, ITS BEEN 8+ MONTHS!

AbsolutGrndZero
02.09.2014 , 06:10 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hi all! Just wanted to update you and let you know that this has been addressed and a fix will be implemented on Monday, February 10th as part of the 2.6a update.

Thanks!

-tait
Yes, thank you for the update!
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

SuperGrunt
02.09.2014 , 06:52 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Vizantir View Post
Oh come on Bioware... l2codeplz.

http://imageshack.com/a/img40/6326/f3qi.jpg

I'm probably going to call this set the Accursed Vestments of Bad Coding from now on.
This probably has less to do with coding than you would think. It's most likely due to a problem with the UV and Texture file for that particular chest armor.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

Lunafox
02.09.2014 , 07:40 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Yes, I noticed a while ago, that Vector's exposed chest is ruined...back to his undergarment look, and not as it's supposed to look with his coat.
The Foundation of all Desire
At FanFiction.net

KotFE: I find your lack of Theron disturbing...WHERE'S THERON SHAN?

AbsolutGrndZero
02.10.2014 , 09:17 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperGrunt View Post
This probably has less to do with coding than you would think. It's most likely due to a problem with the UV and Texture file for that particular chest armor.
Which would make it... the coding of that particular file. If the game is displaying the female version on men, that's a coding issue. The color problems could be related or separate.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

SuperGrunt
02.11.2014 , 04:36 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Which would make it... the coding of that particular file. If the game is displaying the female version on men, that's a coding issue. The color problems could be related or separate.
No UVs and Texture files are picture files, a UV is a file that tells a rendering engine how to apply a texture file onto a 3d model. You don't code out a texture or UV file, when you make a UV (one of the jobs that almost no one wants in a game studio) you cut up the model and lay it out on a flat 2d image file. Then an artist will paint over it to get the model to have the desired color. You can also apply a few other layers which affect the way a model looks to give it a fair amount of detail which is not really there, but that would still relate to the UVs and the Texture files. Coders don't, or at least shouldn't have anything to do with any of these files, they are all in the artists domain of expertise. UVs and textures only relate to the color going everywhere, not to the female chest armor model showing up on male characters.

As to the female model displaying on the male characters it could simply be that someone deleted the Male model from the game, and then the game had no recourse but to display the female model on male characters. This could have also been the cause of the color bleed error, but unless some one with yellow text explains it to us we will probably never know the real cause of the problem. The really important thing though is that it is supposed to be fixed now. I haven't been in game yet though, nor do I actually use it on any of my characters, and it doesn't matter too much to me so I won't use my collections window to verify it. Either way unless I see it is not working on the live servers, then I won't continue to post here, and will be removing my subscription to this thread.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo