Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Beniboybling
02.08.2014 , 02:07 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Just because we don't ridiculously over-hype him doesn't mean we don't like him...
Yet you are certainly lacking in the enthusiastic devotion that defines a fan!

Selenial
02.08.2014 , 08:05 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Yet you are certainly lacking in the enthusiastic devotion that defines a fan!
My hatred for fanboys outweighs my temptation to become one.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
03.02.2014 , 07:09 PM | #223
Moved the wars from the Events category to the Jedi Order category.

Note to self: Write event threads...
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

StarSquirrel
05.08.2014 , 11:09 AM | #224
Hey if you could add the Species Analysis threads here and here to the list when you get the chance that'd be neat.

Edit: oh, and Wolf has a new character analysis here
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Aurbere
05.08.2014 , 01:05 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Hey if you could add the Species Analysis threads here and here to the list when you get the chance that'd be neat.

Edit: oh, and Wolf has a new character analysis here
Added. If the species series ends up being an ongoing series, I'll make a new category. For now, it is placed in the 'Contributions' section.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

StarSquirrel
05.08.2014 , 05:34 PM | #226
I plan to expand on the species series eventually. I already have the Gand analysis written up, but I'm gonna wait till Saturday and put finishing touches on it till then.

But yeah till I have a few more the contributions section makes much more sense.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

jozefschr
05.18.2014 , 06:08 AM | #227
alles goed