Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 10th, 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SithariGrizz
02.08.2014 , 04:03 AM | #11
Has anyone... sorry, not anyone, "those of you complaining"... thought that the reason we're getting a Monday maintenance is because Bounty Week starts on the Tuesday?

No?

Right, go back to being uninformed plebs then...

uzayadam
02.08.2014 , 04:48 AM | #12
When that maintenance is going to finish?

Reno_Tarshil
02.08.2014 , 04:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SithariGrizz View Post
Has anyone... sorry, not anyone, "those of you complaining"... thought that the reason we're getting a Monday maintenance is because Bounty Week starts on the Tuesday?

No?

Do you feel cool and hip calling people plebs?
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

DarthVengeant
02.08.2014 , 06:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchPB View Post
Thanks for cancelling raid night BW <3
You raid at 3am PST? If you are in a different time zone that has hours and hours difference to you playing on an East Coast server then that's your own problem, not Biowares. There would be someone missing something no matter what time they do patches. It's not the end of the world.

Quote: Originally Posted by uzayadam View Post
When that maintenance is going to finish?
Duration: 2 hours

Just like it says if you read...

Paokzu
02.08.2014 , 06:45 AM | #15
The Bounty thing ( and other stuff ) is usually added with the Tuesday patch. Not sure why you think they would do that on a Monday all of a sudden.
My speculation: A fix for the lag and bugs in the new tactical fp. I don't think that the unskilled PvPers will get their wish about a operative/scoundrel nerf Monday. 1) Its not necessary. 2) The smash issue they've been complaining about for months hasn't been addressed so its silly to expect them to alter the miniscule change that the operatives/scoundrels received.
If BW was going to start fixing some of the things that have really needed fixing for so long I personally don't care when they pulled down the servers or if they even gave us notice.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

MitchPB
02.08.2014 , 06:47 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
You raid at 3am PST? If you are in a different time zone that has hours and hours difference to you playing on an East Coast server then that's your own problem, not Biowares. There would be someone missing something no matter what time they do patches. It's not the end of the world.

Duration: 2 hours

Just like it says if you read...
I don't give a **** what time maint is, just do it on the same day every week.
<BOG> | <Concept>

PaladinSoul
02.08.2014 , 08:22 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Do you feel cool and hip calling people plebs?
I don't even understand what's the patch gotta do with the Bounty Week... If it had, it could be maintained on the same day...

Cyberberus
02.08.2014 , 01:22 PM | #18
Don't worry ... I'm sure the highly unusual Monday patch will to fix some game breaking feature of the Cartel Market

Lunafox
02.08.2014 , 01:23 PM | #19
Hope they fix my butt and thighs. I'm sick of my toons being deformed.
The Foundation of all Desire
At FanFiction.net

KotFE: I find your lack of Theron disturbing...WHERE'S THERON SHAN?

Dominemesis
02.08.2014 , 02:01 PM | #20

No?

Because your wild conjecture is more valid than theirs?