Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

NogueiraA
02.08.2014 , 06:09 AM | #1
Finally one more class/spec is viable for NiM PVE content, the OP from my raid group is very happy because she likes the middle tree, now she's playing concealment and have a lot fun and doing a better DPS. Now because of the BAD PVP players, with this EXAGGERATED posts and whines, Bioware will listen to them. Like they always do. And these bad pvp players knows that, this is why they complain all the time.

I really hate nerfs based on QQ from players because that class killed them. "4 Op ganked me and stunlocked me, I died in 4 secs, nerf them". I think only 4x madness assassins wouldn't kill a tagert in 4 secs, but all the other dps spec in the game does.
What's the difference between 4 marauders, 4 powertech, 4 deception, 4 vengeance, 4 snipers, 4 sorc dps? YOU'D DIE INSTANTLY, you're not supposed to live against 4 dps, only a marauder can survive 5secs longer and sorcerer/sage 10sec with bubble, no other class does.

I don't main an OP but I'm really tired of all the troubles and nerfs PVE players have to pass because of 10 BAD PVP players QQing, always calling for a nerf, nerf.. Never saying "buff my defenses, buff my survivabilty, buff my damage". It's always the same BS.

PLEASE STOP ALL THIS COMPLAINTS.
English is my 3rd language, sorry for mistakes.
Beta tester, Shadowlands - 16 lvl55 toons.

CaptainApop
02.08.2014 , 06:13 AM | #2
Eh I wouldn't worry too much. Current combat team is terrified of change and it'll probably be several patches before conc gets limelight again.

Not like they jumped to nerf smash or medicine and the crying about that was equally profound.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

PloGreen
02.08.2014 , 06:32 AM | #3
Can't see it being nerfed personally. Nothing wrong with ops dps since buff. Just a lot of people whining is all.

IInox
02.08.2014 , 07:15 AM | #4
u are a noob too, cuz all classes are viable for nim...lol.
[Shadow Infiltration] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
All 3 Shadow/Assassin Spec Compendiums

Infiltration Shadow: Easy to learn, Hard to master, Impossible to compete. (cit.)

Technohic
02.08.2014 , 07:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainApop View Post
Eh I wouldn't worry too much. Current combat team is terrified of change and it'll probably be several patches before conc gets limelight again.

Not like they jumped to nerf smash or medicine and the crying about that was equally profound.
For some reason, I can see them, with good intentions, trying to turn a new leaf and be more responsive. And in Bioware fashion, it will be the worse way possible to do it by acting on a class and spec that has been garbage for around 2 years now. They just find ways to make asses of themselves.
Technohic - Sniper | Techno-Hic - Gunslinger | Cihonhcet - Scoundrel
Karnrage - Assassin | Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc | Nehcet - Vanguard | Carnrage - Marauder | Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

AngusFTW
02.08.2014 , 07:28 AM | #6
They should just pretend to nerf it by nerfing a useless thing for them and then all the gullable people will respec back to heals..
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

NogueiraA
02.08.2014 , 07:43 AM | #7
I understand and support Bioware talking with players.
Playing this game since launch I can say that ALL the QQ's resulted a nerf for the class in question.

The only class they didn't nerf even players QQ'ing was Sniper and Operative HEALS.
ALL the other specs in the game got nerfed because bad pvp players were complaining. This is why I support a full PVE game or full PVP.
English is my 3rd language, sorry for mistakes.
Beta tester, Shadowlands - 16 lvl55 toons.

TonyDragonflame
02.08.2014 , 08:01 AM | #8
Lets nerf Sorcs just for fun and for lulz cuz most whiners are bads sorcs
May the Force be with you!
Vigilance vr 100 | Scrapper vr 91 | Focus vr 91 | Assault vr 88 | Infiltration v 82 | Sharpshooter v 73
Manhunter 110+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Puissant
02.08.2014 , 08:07 AM | #9
Just to be clear. You're saying a stealth single target burst class is parsing on par with other classes that don't have the same opening advantages... That seems ok to you OP?

BenitsubasaChiyo
02.08.2014 , 08:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Puissant View Post
Just to be clear. You're saying a stealth single target burst class is parsing on par with other classes that don't have the same opening advantages... That seems ok to you OP?
Seems to me the problem lies within players like yourself that are content with serving as stationary PVE(P) dummies for Operatives. OH GOSH DARN AN OP JUMPED ON ME ah well I'll just stay where I am and do nothing to prevent them from killing me. Hilarious, isn't it?