Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Lady

Katiekrazy
02.02.2014 , 10:21 PM | #1
I'm Katie I'm new to this game i like other MMOS im re-downloading because i had an error in patching but would like tot make friends I'm on the server The harbinger PVE west. trying to learn and make friends all at once.

Shadokitty
02.07.2014 , 05:27 PM | #2
Hi Katie. Hope you're having fun. I too am re downloading the game, as when I was still on a wireless connection, my connection dropped during the reorganization of data, and now I have to re download the whole game. I'm on the East coast PVE servers myself.

nomoe
11.18.2014 , 03:34 AM | #3
Hi there. I'm on harbinger as well. I actually am working on filling a guild for new and casual to share my knowledge and whoever else's if interested in an easier way to friend.
msg me on here or in game on evilchild in mail if need

Sharzade
11.18.2014 , 08:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Katiekrazy View Post
I'm Katie I'm new to this game i like other MMOS im re-downloading because i had an error in patching but would like tot make friends I'm on the server The harbinger PVE west. trying to learn and make friends all at once.
Welcome Katie. I'm not new, but am recently returned to SWTOR - I've been gone since about June 2012. I'm also on Harbinger and it seems like a very busy server. The Harbinger server forums might be a good place to make a post to look for a guild. I haven't done that yet, but I'm guessing that if you found a guild that suits your playstyle, you'd get lots of advice and help. The New Player forums have been very useful to me, they're a great place to ask questions if you run into trouble.

Enjoy the game, and don't buy too much stuff in the Cartel Shop!!!
* - * Treats for New/Returning players * - *
Click link for 7 days of subscription, free character transfer, and goodies!

* - * - * http://www.swtor.com/r/6R63tr * - * - *

TiekoSora
02.02.2015 , 07:25 PM | #5
Welcome to SWTOR, Katie. I am a returnee (a couple months ago) myself. One thing about Harbinger, it has been having a lot of downtime lately due to some unknown server issues. A lot of players there will log onto Shadowlands when Harbinger is down, and there is at least one guild for Harbinger players there. Ask around, and consider making a character on my server - Shadowlands - in case you find Harbinger down.
Lord Ab-Rax , Dark Lord of the Sith - "Too much lightning? Preposterous!"
Lieutenant Dään, Republic Trooper

Want seven days of free play time plus some goodies?

Jarcen
02.05.2015 , 06:25 PM | #6
Hello there. I am also on Harbinger as a Jedi Sent, currently lvl 38 going on to 39. Playing a female Jedi Sent. What class are you playing?