Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Save a GTN Today !

Myriandore
02.06.2014 , 05:06 AM | #1
Find a way to drastically and OFTEN change crew skills mats drop rate. Every 3 ish maintenance would be great.
Why?
Because 90 out of a 100 crew skill missions we run yield ONLY THE SAME OLD MATS.
Because it would force people not to sell out killing off a near dead GTN market because they need to clear off their banks full of the same old crap.

AlrikFassbauer
02.06.2014 , 07:39 AM | #2
Your crap is my chance.

Yesterday I bought a bunch of really needed "prism crystals" (nice reference to Pink Floyd, by the way ) for my Sage.

Now I'm finally able to craft the colour modules I was planning to use !
"Just say no." If you feel like you are only there for generating Comms for someone else, then just stay away from PvP. Don't let yourself get farmed !

Myriandore
02.06.2014 , 07:50 AM | #3
That freak luck is great when it happens. But I'm looking at the market on the long term, not at the great one off.

I know many players would much rather discuss the coolest sentinel name, and bw the most profitable cartel market next cash cow...

But there's a whole really cool aspect of the game completely numb dead because of a blatant lack of vision...

AlrikFassbauer
02.06.2014 , 07:57 AM | #4
Well, you could try an analysis of buyer behaviour ... I'd find that interesting ...
"Just say no." If you feel like you are only there for generating Comms for someone else, then just stay away from PvP. Don't let yourself get farmed !

Myriandore
02.06.2014 , 11:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
nevermind misunderstood
I read your post as an email since I sub to this one. You put some effort in it, shame it was off topic.

psandak
02.06.2014 , 02:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Myriandore View Post
I read your post as an email since I sub to this one. You put some effort in it, shame it was off topic.
Well it does exist in another thread

You can read the original at: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=717610

The situation of an app to run missions and an increase in crit rate run parallel

DarthTHC
02.06.2014 , 03:38 PM | #8
My favorite GTN moments are when I check on the price of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and wind up buying dozens of stacks of them listed for 100 credits per unit.

That aside, the one thing I would ask of the developers is to just give us all the freaking missions in the list every time. I'm just going to relog until I get the missions I want anyway.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

psandak
02.06.2014 , 04:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
My favorite GTN moments are when I check on the price of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and wind up buying dozens of stacks of them listed for 100 credits per unit.

That aside, the one thing I would ask of the developers is to just give us all the freaking missions in the list every time. I'm just going to relog until I get the missions I want anyway.
You had the same misunderstanding I did ...(my "nevermind misunderstood" post was along the same lines as what you've posted). Read the OP again. He's asking for a total change it what materials are available not an increase in crit rate for purples. He seems to think that always getting the same materials is a bad thing.

MaximilianPower
02.07.2014 , 12:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Might be a little OT - but this...a thousand times, this. Usually it only takes 2-3 logouts to get the missions I want, but damn it, it's still irritating. Absolutely no need for it. It's not like there are, say, 50 different missions for 51-55 slicing. That would be cumbersome to sift through every time. But there are, what, 9 missions total? And we get to see 5 or 6 each time? Just show the whole freaking list and stop wasting my time.

/rant
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013