Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Shadow, no hiding

covertpetersen
12.24.2011 , 01:02 PM | #1
Hi, name's Jake.

When I made a character I liked the sound of the consular. Good mix of melee and short range. When I got to level 10 though I had to choose shadow or sage. I chose shadow, as I'm no healer. Only problem I have is that I hate stealth classes. Is it possible to spec my shadow in a way that will never require stealth? I want a glass cannon DPS.

Gonna spec knight tank next I think.

Also, and I know people hate the comparisons to WoW, but what class plays most like a death knight? Don't care if it's empire or republic.

Dasffion
12.24.2011 , 01:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by covertpetersen View Post
Hi, name's Jake.

When I made a character I liked the sound of the consular. Good mix of melee and short range. When I got to level 10 though I had to choose shadow or sage. I chose shadow, as I'm no healer. Only problem I have is that I hate stealth classes. Is it possible to spec my shadow in a way that will never require stealth? I want a glass cannon DPS.

Gonna spec knight tank next I think.

Also, and I know people hate the comparisons to WoW, but what class plays most like a death knight? Don't care if it's empire or republic.
I'm not sure on your glass cannon DPS but if you like tanks and want to try something different try an Assassin Tank. I've healed a couple doing heroics and FPs and they do quite well.