Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Tactical Flashpoints - Daily Reward

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[BUG] Tactical Flashpoints - Daily Reward
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kheltos
02.06.2014 , 06:28 AM | #1
Hello Dev-Team,
the Daylie Reward from Groupfinder - Tactical Flashpoints will not reset since patch 2.6.
I play in German Version.
DÍstiny - Schurken Heal, Runey - Schatten Tank, Fashion - Schatten DD, Ultronic - Revolverheld DD
- Meister-des-Kerns - T3-M4

Cernow
02.06.2014 , 08:03 AM | #2
I have this problem too on Red Eclipse server.

I did the new Kuat Drive Yards flashpoint via Group Finder on my level 47 Operative on first day it was released. I received the daily reward correctly for that first time. For the past two days the daily reward has not reset. It shows as "Daily reward already claimed". I have not re-reun the instance since the first time because I was waiting for the daily to reset.

ButtBoss
02.06.2014 , 09:31 AM | #3
Yep, same here.

TaitWatson
02.06.2014 , 10:46 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Passed this along for you all. Thanks!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Furien
02.06.2014 , 12:51 PM | #5
Yeah I haven't seen the daily reward for the tactical flashpoints reset since 2.6 went live and I completed the daily. Hope it gets fixed soon.

BadOrb
02.06.2014 , 06:42 PM | #6
Same here on at least two characters , yeah glad I spotted the thread . Guess I will just do it on my other 55's for this week. Should be a high priority fix to be fair.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Hedge
02.07.2014 , 07:01 AM | #7
if you guys mean that the quest progress is ok but after killing endboss the quest just resets and you don't get the rewards, I have the same issue.

Legonian
02.07.2014 , 07:42 AM | #8
Same thing for me. So far only used my main on Jedi Covenant, so not sure if more chars are affected in my account. Any workaround/fix so far?

Hedge
02.07.2014 , 08:59 AM | #9
Did u use the spacebar to skip trough conversations ?

Kuniyosh
02.07.2014 , 10:50 AM | #10
I have run both the dailies for Basic Coms and I have done so 3 days running. 1st day I got the coms and yesterday and today I did not. The reward is available but is not being give.... this is a BIG DERP.
"I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness."