Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gav Daragon's Belt -- Appearnce Changed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Gav Daragon's Belt -- Appearnce Changed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
02.04.2014 , 11:38 AM | #1
Hey, after patch I see that this belt has been radically changed in appearance. It used to be a wide belt with a drop down triangular plate appearance. Now it looks like just another skinny dress belt.

Bug, or intended change? Please advise.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

Andryah
02.04.2014 , 07:49 PM | #2
Bump for an answer.

Any answer... as long as it = Answer

MelodyofLegends
02.04.2014 , 08:17 PM | #3
yeah, that just happened to me as well. one moment on Alderaan the belt is fine, but once I entered a cinematic it suddenly became a much slimmer piece of fabric with pouches on the back. even after leaving the cinematic and Quick traveling to the fleet it is still altered.
Oh sweetest of melodies... your destined embrace brings a message of an absolute love! my most treasured of melodies, you deliver to all, a song of love and warm life upon this frozen world!

tomcn
02.04.2014 , 09:13 PM | #4
I really liked the original Gav Daragon's belt. I paid about 1 million credits for Gav Daragon's set, and then paid real money to unlock it on Collections. All for the belt, because it was one of the most unique belts in the game.

I then proceeded to use the belt with several of my various toons' outfits. I bought dyes, and I even paid real money in the Appearance Designer to change their looks to better go with the new outfits (hair styles, cosmetics, etc.).

And now the belt's appearance has completely changed. I submitted a customer service ticket in game. Bioware needs to either change the belt back to the original look, or make the old belt model available to be unlocked in Collections.

TaitWatson
02.05.2014 , 09:54 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Would you mind posting some screenshots so I can send them to the right people? Thanks!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Andryah
02.05.2014 , 10:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Would you mind posting some screenshots so I can send them to the right people? Thanks!

-tw
Thanks for the response Tait.

Belt originally released, looks like this ----> http://cdn4.tor-fashion.com/wp-conte...lose_thumb.png

As of patch 2.6, the belt now looks very much like the Matriarchal Sash (not exact, but extremely close) ---> http://cdn4.tor-fashion.com/wp-conte...lose_thumb.png

Basically, the triangular section below the main belt line is now missing. This was the defining and unique characteristic of this belt. The belt is worthless without it IMO.

Magnusheart
02.05.2014 , 05:47 PM | #7
Just so to real photo proof.

http://i.imgur.com/721pjXK.png On the left is how it is now after 2.6. Picture on the right is how it is supposed to look. and if you look at Dulfy's picture of the set.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...-pack-male.jpg

You see its missing the attachments.

tomcn
02.05.2014 , 11:11 PM | #8
Customer service closed my ticket and said "We appreciate the time you spent sending us your impressions and ideas ... and we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum".

Ummm... what the heck? That is certainly not the kind of answer I expected. Customer service didn't even say that the change was intended.

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 09:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by tomcn View Post
Customer service closed my ticket and said "We appreciate the time you spent sending us your impressions and ideas ... and we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum".

Ummm... what the heck? That is certainly not the kind of answer I expected. Customer service didn't even say that the change was intended.
Well, it might be related to how you worded your ticket...but IMO Customer Service would not know the answer that this. Even Tait does not know yet if this was an error with the patch or by intention. He has to go check with the appropriate dev staff.

So, we have given Tait pictures to work with, and have to wait to hear back from him.

tomcn
02.06.2014 , 10:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Well, it might be related to how you worded your ticket...but IMO Customer Service would not know the answer that this.
Perhaps. I worded this ticket very similarly to the other ticket that I submitted about the patch 2.6 change to the Frenzied Zealot's chestpiece. The CS person who responded to that ticket understood what I was saying, and said that it was an intended change.