Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a way to raise the affection of your ship's droid?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Is there a way to raise the affection of your ship's droid?

AilsaH
12.23.2011 , 09:53 PM | #1
So I was reading that the affection level of your companions affects how quickly and successfully they fulfill their crew skill missions and some people mentioned raising their droid's affection. I tried summoning my ship droid and giving him a droid diagnostic tool (technology) companion gift but just got a big +0 affection. What am I missing? Or is there another droid other than the ship droid people are referring to?

Boyos
12.23.2011 , 10:09 PM | #2
Try giving him something else, he apperntly don't like tech.

AilsaH
12.24.2011 , 10:32 AM | #3
Can anyone tell me what they have given their droid that actually raises affection? I have tried luxury, technology, and weapon so far with no results.

ldene
12.24.2011 , 10:35 AM | #4
try looking here for the answers you seek:http://www.swtor-spy.com/companions/

ZNICK
12.24.2011 , 10:48 AM | #5
I don't think you can raise affection on the droid on the ship.

Z
You don't stop playing games when you get old... you get old when you stop playing games!

Sun-Runner
12.24.2011 , 11:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AilsaH View Post
What am I missing?
There is no method to increase the ship-droid's affection rating. It gives +0 affection from all gift categories and gift qualities. It neither increases nor decreases in affection from conversation choices.

Quote: Originally Posted by AilsaH View Post
Or is there another droid other than the ship droid people are referring to?
There are multiple droid companions, in addition to the faction-specific ship-droid companion.

AilsaH
12.24.2011 , 12:55 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sun-Runner View Post
There is no method to increase the ship-droid's affection rating. It gives +0 affection from all gift categories and gift qualities. It neither increases nor decreases in affection from conversation choices.

There are multiple droid companions, in addition to the faction-specific ship-droid companion.
Ok thank you! I suspected that the ship droid could not have his affection raised but I wanted to be sure. It appears that a Bounty Hunter never gets a droid companion (other than the ship droid).