Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware excellent patch. I tip my hat to you this time.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware excellent patch. I tip my hat to you this time.

znihilist
02.05.2014 , 09:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
Bioware did another stupid thing. OS/Flyby was an operative/scoundrel healers biggest help. We could lay it down then go right back to healing. There was no reason for the nerf.
Oh! Cry me a river!
I guess evasion (+decreased CD on attack) + vanish + roll + stuns are really not enough for the poor Operative healer.

teclado
02.05.2014 , 11:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipacnaa View Post
Either some of the PvP babies were crying themselves to sleep, or some braindead BW emplyoyee got killed at some point by a Flyby. Either way, it went from 11000 damage to 4000. In other words, it is useless now on anything with more IQ than your average BW employee. That means Tython HP's only.
You have to admit, 11K damage is a lot for an AOE. Except smash. But smash is not guaranteed to do that much and requires some setup. I can't tell you how many times my poor little sage got stuck in a flyby, couldn't move, and got owned. But sages have their own problems. Force quake does maybe 3-4K? So, how's it feel at the bottom with the sages?
FoTMЯUs
Parsifal - 60 Shadow, Lycone - 60 Vanguard, Jerron - 57 Guardian

The Harbinger

Infernixx
02.05.2014 , 11:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
You have to admit, 11K damage is a lot for an AOE. Except smash. But smash is not guaranteed to do that much and requires some setup. I can't tell you how many times my poor little sage got stuck in a flyby, couldn't move, and got owned. But sages have their own problems. Force quake does maybe 3-4K? So, how's it feel at the bottom with the sages?
What people forget is that they've reduced the CD and the cast time for OS. You can use it more often in the same amount of time than you could before.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

TheSupaCoopa
02.05.2014 , 11:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
Duran'del here:

You forgot to mention Hail of Bolts for Commandos. That is tehsux for all Commando classes.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

HelinCarnate
02.05.2014 , 11:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
What people forget is that they've reduced the CD and the cast time for OS. You can use it more often in the same amount of time than you could before.
And they ignore the other buffs the class gets and only focus on one nerf. Learn to adapt.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.