Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback on the New Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards (The Pros and Cons)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback on the New Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards (The Pros and Cons)

Quraswren
02.05.2014 , 09:56 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
as I pointed out this Flashpoint wasn't made for geared 55s. It was made for leveling characters particularly the dps
Thats exactly what I got out of it.

It's made strictly for leveling toons and mainly DPS so they have low queues.

Geared 55 or even moderately geared 55's will get little if anything from this beyond a rap grind for an interesting mount.

It's a decent FP though it does need a few tweaks (AKA the lag is terrible and I don't normally get any lag)

Going into it knowing it's mainly for sub 55's I had a good time and it was a pretty good romp.

Rafaman
02.05.2014 , 10:01 AM | #32
Pretty good write OP. And I agree with most of what is being said with regard to a positive experience. Here are a few additional thoughts.

-The dynamic and changing aspect of it is very cool and I would love to see it expanded to include more emphasis on problem solving. Something that requires team work to resolve but is dynamic so that it changes each time you go in.

-I like story and while the beginning is good, the end of the flashpoint seems to be missing a bit of story that lets you know what happens next. It feels like it is missing a conclusion. Not that you resolve anything but the story continues.

-We need a hard mode version of this. Not sure it it can remain class neutral at higher difficulties, but I would love to see the HM of this as a Tier 2 FP giving well geared 55s a run for their money.