Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

Falver
02.04.2014 , 08:48 PM | #1491
Börödin - Scoundrel - Scrapper - 3/36/7 - 4'25.485s
http://www.torparse.com/a/578200/tim...320/0/Overview
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

Vajet
02.04.2014 , 11:31 PM | #1492
Dristran - Operative - Concealment - 3/36/7 - 4'11.826s

EDIT: Updated
Seven Stuck - PvE-Progression Guild @ T3-M4 [DE/EU]
Vajet - Sorcerer Heal | Dristran - Operative Heal | Entrics - Powertech Damage

SamuelAU
02.05.2014 , 12:47 AM | #1493
This will probably get knocked off pretty quickly, but at least get some parses on the board.

Gomerik - Gunslinger - Dirty Fighting - 5/5/36 - 4'34.388s (3648.58 DPS)
http://www.torparse.com/a/578496/tim...241/0/Overview
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-0e36fcc329bd
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Ardarell_Solo
02.05.2014 , 02:12 AM | #1494
First try on new Hybrid

Rickmyron - Gunslinger - Hybrid - 5/18/23 - 4'33.030 s (3662.60 DPS)
http://www.torparse.com/a/578579/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
09:01:20.406 Rickmyron enters combat.
09:05:53.436 Rickmyron kills Operationen-Trainingsdummy.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...0-63bf193dd22f
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Craeg (Scoundrel) | Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> rDD gesucht: -> hier klicken
T3-M4

uriaces
02.05.2014 , 02:52 AM | #1495
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssaffin View Post
I understand how the clipping works. Looking at your #1 parse Elitran, some of your clips are .2 seconds after the last tick. Some are faster. That seems reasonable and is what I usually see. But somehow Kishekzun is clipping at .002 or .003 every single time. That's 2 or 3 thousandths of a second. Not tenths or hundredths. Doesn't seem possible to me.
i Don't know why you are doing that. It is my fault if you can't play a guardian ? Is it my fault if you have the reaction time of a 80 years old person ? No. Im playing my class since 2 years, i know him by heart, doing maybe 2 hours of dummy each days to plays this class like that.

If you want to do that, just kilss thousands and thousands dummies and it will be fine. But don't insinuate that im a cheater because you can't play that class !!

idnewton
02.05.2014 , 03:25 AM | #1496
Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
The simple answer is that he's parsed so much that it's engraved in his muscle memory.
I'm sorry, but that's not normal. No amount of muscle memory can produce results like that. The slightest lag or ability delay would throw it off by hundredths of a second.

Even looking at his previous parse currently on the leaderboard (the two of these being mysteriously in two different languages) it is clear that the ability is interrupted as fast as the system can possibly process it. There's a tick inbetween the cancellation and the loss of Unremitting, etc.

This 'player' cancels Master strike a single tick after the last hit, without exception. You cannot tell me with a straight face that this is legit.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
5/5 NiM DF PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Falver
02.05.2014 , 03:41 AM | #1497
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
I'm sorry, but that's not normal. No amount of muscle memory can produce results like that. The slightest lag or ability delay would throw it off by hundredths of a second.

Even looking at his previous parse currently on the leaderboard (the two of these being mysteriously in two different languages) it is clear that the ability is interrupted as fast as the system can possibly process it. There's a tick inbetween the cancellation and the loss of Unremitting, etc.

This 'player' cancels Master strike a single tick after the last hit, without exception. You cannot tell me with a straight face that this is legit.
Then I ask you of the contrapositive, if the parse is not legitimate, then it is fake. In which case, can you tell me with a straight face that someone would edit every time stamp of their parse to do what? Fit in an extra attack?
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

idnewton
02.05.2014 , 04:07 AM | #1498
Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
Then I ask you of the contrapositive, if the parse is not legitimate, then it is fake. In which case, can you tell me with a straight face that someone would edit every time stamp of their parse to do what? Fit in an extra attack?
Sure, if that's the only other option you can think of. Someone with an elementary understanding of coding could put together a program to add or subtract time to/from every event after a certain time, it wouldn't be that hard. Either that, or more likely some kind of computer program to automatically interrupt it right as it hits.

The parser doesn't update every hundredth of a second, it updates about every second or two. The question then, is whether that delay is from the parser client or from the combat log generation. In either case, one could theoretically write a program to constantly check if Master Strike has been activated yet (it has its own line in the log, as I'm sure you know). If it finds it to be activated, it can simply activate the next ability X seconds after the activation, however long that happens to be.

In conclusion, no, I can't. On the contrary I'd rather just come up with a rational alternative.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
5/5 NiM DF PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Garglouik
02.05.2014 , 04:10 AM | #1499
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post

Come on the guy is just the best of his class since before the 2.0, all his parses are legit, he just know what he's doing, and parse very often like all the posters of this thread.
I know the man and believe me he's got the sense of Rhythm, and maybe 12ms of server lag maximum.
IMO it's a well deserved buff to this class.

Ardarell_Solo
02.05.2014 , 04:42 AM | #1500
Quote: Originally Posted by Garglouik View Post
he's got the sense of Rhythm,
I'd agree, that's the point. If server lag doesn't change in the exact 2,7 secs from Master Strike avtivation until the next button to be pressed (and that's pretty unlikely) all you have to do is to know exactly when to press the next button. You just always do it in the exact same time interval. That's exactly what a good drummer does and he can get even more precise than the 0.002 secs you listed. As this is not done as a reaction to an outside "event" triggering it (and of course reaction times like that to an outside trigger would be impossible) but a sense of rhythm just practiced to perfection so your fingers themselves have an "internal" clock.
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Craeg (Scoundrel) | Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> rDD gesucht: -> hier klicken
T3-M4