Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tactical flashpoints or worst fp ever.

mad_freeman
02.04.2014 , 04:01 PM | #1
Dear Bioware

If you want this game see her end soon, you walking in correct direction. The last flashpoints you added in game is simply joke, no challenge at all. I remember good days when Lost island flashpoint (pre 2.0) recured good team work and coordination. please, make more challenging content.
P.S. Atleast add HM option for it.

mmerry
02.04.2014 , 04:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by mad_freeman View Post
Dear Bioware

If you want this game see here end soon, you walking in correct direction. The last flashpoints you added in game is simply joke, no challenge at all. I remember good days when Lost island flashpoint (pre 2.0) recured good team work and coordination. please, make more challengingcontent.
I highlighted two words that dont really go together in this game... your expectations may be a bit high.
Jedi covenant

Raspberry Poptart - Dot Spamming Sin <Postmortem>
Acid'Strats - Pro Acid Kiting Sorc<Postmortem>

mad_freeman
02.04.2014 , 04:13 PM | #3
i'm not expect much. I'm casual player. but this fp is waste of time on 55 lvl. Not even hm was added to it, like it was did with cz flashpoints

Halinalle
02.04.2014 , 04:20 PM | #4
I was doing Black Hole dailies when I decided to queue for 55 one. 30 seconds later group finder found a group and off I went. After finishing FP I was a bit sad about the fact that I have to go back finish those dailies.

MidichIorian
02.04.2014 , 04:26 PM | #5
I think it's great for a couple of reasons:

* Decent lenght. In the event that you end up with some completely useless players, which isnt uncommon when dealing with GF, you won't be stuck in the instance for what feels like forever.
*It's balanced for a geared solo player.
*Short waiting times.
*Great way of leveling.
*Only one conversation. I'm deliberatly avoiding some of the current FP'es because they are too "convo heavy" and there's always atleast one in the group that persists on watching it at all and not picking a convo option until the meter is almost full.

mad_freeman
02.04.2014 , 04:34 PM | #6
it's good for leveling, i agree. but in future i hope for more challenging flashpoints or atleast role wise. that my side of view and not all will agree, i know that

Idunhavaname
02.04.2014 , 04:53 PM | #7
Despite having enjoyed the new FPs, I have to agree that it was underwhelming. I hope they'll release a much more difficult HM version in the same quality of LI.

RIP orange pixel

AlrikFassbauer
02.04.2014 , 05:46 PM | #8
The last flashpoints you added in game is simply joke, no challenge at all.
Not for Lowbies ?

Quote:
HM for level 20 ? Great idea ? I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see that !

Not even hm was added to it, like it was did with cz flashpoints
Yes, I agree. Amn HM mode at level 20 would be an really interesting test of skill.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Never_Hesitate
02.04.2014 , 06:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
HM for level 20 ? Great idea ? I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see that !

Yes, I agree. Amn HM mode at level 20 would be an really interesting test of skill.
At lvl 20 you have a skillset that is too limited to really support a HM version.

It makes much more sense to add a hm version for lvl 55, which is the level most people want to be challenged at.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

AlixMV
02.04.2014 , 06:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
At lvl 20 you have a skillset that is too limited to really support a HM version
Pretty sure the commenter was being sarcastic, and that the other commenter was saying HM for level 55s--given that HM is only for level 50+ in the first place. :P
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris