Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DNT Discusses the Roadmap

FridgeLM
02.03.2014 , 11:56 PM | #1
http://www.twitch.tv/fridge_sa/c/3663446

Here's our unstructured response to today's revelation of the path the game's PvE is taking this year. In short, we're quite disappointed that there's going to be such a drought of new ops.

Warning for strong language, strong opinions, and crass humor. This is typical of our stream though.
We wouldn't feel this way if we didn't like the game and have fun playing it together, don't mistake our passion for hatred.
<Death and Taxes>

Amantino
02.04.2014 , 02:13 AM | #2
inb4 the roadmap is mathematically impossible
Jennifér - Marauder
<Reckoning>

The Red Eclipse

mastirkal
02.04.2014 , 02:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
inb4 the roadmap is mathematically impossible
That's a stupid response and you should feel bad.

Anyway everyone is disappointed, including some from hatred. Until something better comes along to bring members from this game everyone either grins and bears it or just leaves.
<Hatred>
Dragonslayer Remari the Sin Tank
*Has a spooky mask*

Projawa
02.04.2014 , 02:27 AM | #4
Sadly, the Euros will probably get #1 when nightmare comes out. It's a DNT tradition going back to Nihilum.

Treeba
02.04.2014 , 02:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
Sadly, the Euros will probably get #1 when nightmare comes out. It's a DNT tradition going back to Nihilum.
I couldn't help but laugh.

Also, no ones cares. Nerds. Bads. None of you would have made it in the orginial DnT.

JDotter
02.04.2014 , 02:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
Why it sad? If hatred doesn't get 1st I enjoy when Hoth does cause they have a IDGAF attitude.

OT: Good listen agreed with majority of it.

fire-breath
02.04.2014 , 03:07 AM | #7
I do think you're judging a bit to fast here. We all knew 2.6 wouldnt bring NiM. We now got the confirmation DF NiM is coming with the very NEXT patch. You really can't get it earlier than that.
Alltough 2.8 will be quite far away we really don't know much about it besides that we get another ops, DP NiM. Since bioware states it will be one of the biggest patches with the scope of RotHC you can assume new SM/HM opses too.

In short, I really don't see a shortage of opses. In the 1st half year we get 2 NiM opses and most likely 1 or 2 SM/HM opses.
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger Sãrãh - Shadow Tank
TRE PvP toon
Ishmaldo - Sage healer

Leafy_Bug
02.04.2014 , 03:11 AM | #8
The fact that you guys are surprised after 2 years is shocking, not that BW keeps releasing content twice a year.

Krewel
02.04.2014 , 03:41 AM | #9
If you're playing this game due to raiding ... well, what else can I say at this point, you're doing it so wrong it becomes mathematically ... ok, let's not go there.

If you survived the drought of EC for one year, you'll survive this. Now that the development is split into "ground" game and GSF, it's only expected to see less focus on NiM.
Former passionate SWTOR player, now passionately waiting for WoD.

mastirkal
02.04.2014 , 03:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by fire-breath View Post
Its very hard not to make a TL;DR: Boo hoo reply. So lets not do that.

I do think you're judging a bit to fast here. We all knew 2.6 wouldnt bring NiM. We now got the confirmation DF NiM is coming with the very NEXT patch. You really can't get it earlier than that.
Alltough 2.8 will be quite far away we really don't know much about it besides that we get another ops, DP NiM. Since bioware states it will be one of the biggest patches with the scope of RotHC you can assume new SM/HM opses too.

In short, I really don't see a shortage of opses. In the 1st half year we get 2 NiM opses and most likely 1 or 2 SM/HM opses.
There have been multiple posts, plenty from myself why that would be not only a bad move, but would induce rage if they released a new tier at the same time as Nightmare content. It would either have the same or better gear, or lesser gear. They would be smart to hold off for at least nine weeks before releasing the next big operation. Though it's bioware and they might shoot themselves in the foot.
<Hatred>
Dragonslayer Remari the Sin Tank
*Has a spooky mask*