Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Unseen Presence- The Next Secret Boss?

Qvasar
02.03.2014 , 06:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
Darth Vitus.
He's marked as a quest giver with no abilities at all. I discarded this possibility long long ago, but meh... I could be wrong.

EDIT: Although lorewise it would make some sense. Also in game the character name is just Vitus.

DarthEndonae
02.03.2014 , 06:44 PM | #22
Whoa I didn't know about Darth Vitus, that's awesome! For those of you who don't know, here's the wookieepedia page on him: http://www.starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vitus

And why wouldn't the presence show up in all of the phases of time instead of just those two 2nd and 3rd pasts? And why is it so much more difficult to target than the other aggro targets? And why does it show up as an enemy on the map (a little red dot) when the other aggro targets do not? I tested this with the Laser Focus in TC, it doesn't show up on the map. The point is that the placement and features of the unseen presence seem a bit too deliberate to be nothing.
Endonae - Sorcerer--Anserium - Assassin--Ticoria - Sage
Felzuun - Mercenary
Ardenia - Juggernaut --Merrus - Marauder
Nalisk - Sniper

TrillOG-
02.03.2014 , 06:57 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Qvasar View Post
He's marked as a quest giver with no abilities at all. I discarded this possibility long long ago, but meh... I could be wrong.

EDIT: Although lorewise it would make some sense. Also in game the character name is just Vitus.
I didn't get this information from torhead, and it said Darth Vitus.

Edit: If you're right then that's disappointing.

Mazanator
02.03.2014 , 06:58 PM | #24
Im pretty sure it'll be 16man nightmare again :P
Agent Thraxara Marksman Sniper 36 / 3 / 7
THE SWAG OF SCOTLAND
<Drop it Like it's Hoth> - Empire (The Red Eclipse)

DarthEndonae
02.03.2014 , 11:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazanator View Post
Im pretty sure it'll be 16man nightmare again :P
I don't really think we have enough of a pattern to assume Nightmare. It was in HM in TFB, and the secret boss may not be in HM 16, On top of that, if this is the secret boss, then it would be literally impossible to beat in HM, let alone NiM with their enrage timers, if they were going for having boss fight inception, it could only be done in SM.
Felzuun - Mercenary
Nalisk - Sniper

DarthEndonae
02.04.2014 , 05:05 PM | #26
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6bc3aa08.png

There's your semi-proof of its existence. I also learned that it can show up in the first past phase on the map. I still can't target it, but I rolled over it on the mini-map. I also noticed that it wasn't on the map when we first got into the past, but instead spawned at the same time that the adds spawned when trying to attack the crystal. I was unsuccessful in attempting to target it again. But based on the location, the presence does seem to move a bit, as I have seen it directly over the throne before. I also find it quite interesting how similar the past looks like Makeb, specifically the Toborro's Courtyard room.
Felzuun - Mercenary
Nalisk - Sniper

Luckygunslinger
02.08.2014 , 01:42 PM | #27
A lot of bosses have a focus, most of them called focus. How ever the naming of said NPC is odd. 'Presence' also known as Hateful Presence summoned Hateful in Darvannis. I think it's more likely in NiM DP, you'll have to renenter the Past phase after the instance is cleared. There's also an alter in the Palace that's not found anywhere else to my knowing, I'll screen shot it next time I'm in there, which should be tuesday.

Artorias - Juggernaut Guardian - Sairotra
<Antithesis> <Aisthesis>

GreenLantern
02.12.2014 , 11:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
This has about as much credibility as the picture posted a while back on the "S&V Secret Boss" with Grimtooth and a hypergate.
Lolol I think that was me that posted that troll pic. Was it this picture you're refering to? http://i.imgur.com/s5W0ife.jpg
Gary was here. Ash is a loser!
<Rude Dudes>

VoW_LugNut
02.14.2014 , 04:29 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEndonae View Post
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6bc3aa08.png

There's your semi-proof of its existence. I also learned that it can show up in the first past phase on the map. I still can't target it, but I rolled over it on the mini-map. I also noticed that it wasn't on the map when we first got into the past, but instead spawned at the same time that the adds spawned when trying to attack the crystal. I was unsuccessful in attempting to target it again. But based on the location, the presence does seem to move a bit, as I have seen it directly over the throne before. I also find it quite interesting how similar the past looks like Makeb, specifically the Toborro's Courtyard room.
It truly lives up to its name. I can't see it anywhere :P
Lugnut - PT Tank
Hatred - The Harbinger
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
16-man is also more forgiving to mistakes and should increase the chances of a successful group.

AlixMV
02.14.2014 , 04:44 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by VoW_LugNut View Post
It truly lives up to its name. I can't see it anywhere :P
It's a white dot on the mini-map that the arrowhead cursor denoting the location of the PC toon is pointing straight at.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris