Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soooooo no new ops before 2.9

TrillOG-
02.03.2014 , 06:18 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
And they wouldn't with what I posted. Nightmare would be required to be BiS. And you wouldn't be able to buy highest rated gear like now. As it worked last tier, the new HMs and corresponding gear made NiM pointless from a gearing standpoint.
This is what you said,
So, say the next tiers of gear are 81 and 83, the layout would be:
New mythical HM Op - drop set bonus gear with lettered 83s
NiM - drop set bonus unlettered 81s
Comms - buy non-set bonus, lettered 81s

Did 81s become better than 83s at some point?
Not to mention you say to allow comms to buy NiM tier gear.
lol.
Anyways, carry on.

thatPERSON
02.03.2014 , 06:29 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by mastirkal View Post
Shut it, PvPers ***** and so do PVEers. We all have to wait our turn, why do you think PvPers are the only ones who have a right to complain?
we have the right to complain because "our patch" was turned into a patch for you PvEers. arenas was a huge flop and we have gone well over a year without a decent pvp update.... so please tell me how you are getting the short end of the stick????

mastirkal
02.03.2014 , 07:11 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by thatPERSON View Post
we have the right to complain because "our patch" was turned into a patch for you PvEers. arenas was a huge flop and we have gone well over a year without a decent pvp update.... so please tell me how you are getting the short end of the stick????
The **** did I say we were. PvPers complaining about PVEers complaining is godly pathetic. You aren't the only ones who get to ***** about stuff, so stop acting like a bunch of victims in a burning beauty salon.
<Hatred>
Dragonslayer Remari the Sin Tank
*Has a spooky mask*

ML_DoubleTap
02.03.2014 , 07:40 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
This is what you said,
So, say the next tiers of gear are 81 and 83, the layout would be:
New mythical HM Op - drop set bonus gear with lettered 83s
NiM - drop set bonus unlettered 81s
Comms - buy non-set bonus, lettered 81s

Did 81s become better than 83s at some point?
Not to mention you say to allow comms to buy NiM tier gear.
lol.
Anyways, carry on.
Unlettered 81s would be better than lettered 82s, yes. Whenever the new HM drops it will have better gear than NiM..just like HM DF and DP are better than NiM TfB/S&V. They basically make the NiM pointless as far as gearing goes. And you can buy better gear than the NiMs currently with comms as well. If you can buy the same tier as NiM with comms but only lettered then comms would buy gear behind what you could get in NiM and HM...the way it should be IMO.
<Proper Villians> Rhees Bonkurz

<Army of Light> Tann'se Siir Atone Askar Grills

TrillOG-
02.03.2014 , 07:50 PM | #45
Unlettered 81s would be better than lettered 82s, yes. Whenever the new HM drops it will have better gear than NiM..just like HM DF and DP are better than NiM TfB/S&V. They basically make the NiM pointless as far as gearing goes. And you can buy better gear than the NiMs currently with comms as well. If you can buy the same tier as NiM with comms but only lettered then comms would buy gear behind what you could get in NiM and HM...the way it should be IMO.
But then the comm bought offhands would be better than drops in NiM. So would the armorings minus set bonus.
Too much work would be involved to make this succeed. There would have to be a LOT of vanity items in NiM to make them worth doing more than once.

ML_DoubleTap
02.03.2014 , 08:03 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
But then the comm bought offhands would be better than drops in NiM. So would the armorings minus set bonus.
Too much work would be involved to make this succeed. There would have to be a LOT of vanity items in NiM to make them worth doing more than once.
Cuz that's totally different than now? And the comm offhands would be equivalent to NiM. Currently, however, they are better.

Transmet
02.03.2014 , 08:22 PM | #47
Do NiM for related gear when it is current or don't. This 'no child left behind' mentality is destructive and will never happen. Put yourself in a position to do the content for the BiS gear like everyone else who runs it has instead of devoting the time posting about refurbishing loot tiers to accommodate your lack of progress in the game.
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

ML_DoubleTap
02.03.2014 , 08:27 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
Do NiM for related gear when it is current or don't. This 'no child left behind' mentality is destructive and will never happen. Put yourself in a position to do the content for the BiS gear like everyone else who runs it has instead of devoting the time posting about refurbishing loot tiers to accommodate your lack of progress in the game.
I guess I didn't get my point across well. The goal was making the gear from NiM relevant for a LONGER period of time and being required to get BiS mods/enh.

Fastdoze
06.06.2014 , 09:26 PM | #49
frankly i couldn't care less about what operation gives which gear teir, it really is unimportant and just means worrying about someone whose casual, or hardcore, i just want to ask for new operations. The fact is that content, whether pve, or pvp based is spread too far apart before a patch specific to that content base is released and they should come up with new warzones, or operations far faster than they do in my opinion and many others i know.

Give me a damn new operation, not more of the old operation.

elitenz
06.08.2014 , 03:02 AM | #50
All the gear will be worthless anyway L60 is coming with the big expansion that should be in 3.0