Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soooooo no new ops before 2.9

mastirkal
02.03.2014 , 04:42 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
Wow PvErs complaining? So selfish.
Shut it, PvPers ***** and so do PVEers. We all have to wait our turn, why do you think PvPers are the only ones who have a right to complain?
WATER SUCKS
<PROVECTUS> IS BETTER

NoFishing
02.03.2014 , 04:44 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
Wow PvErs complaining? So selfish.
So I assume you would be perfectly happy if Bioware didn't release any GSF updates or FPs for 10+ months? You're getting the content you want, so nobody else should have any reason to complain, amirite?

ML_DoubleTap
02.03.2014 , 05:10 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
There is no reason that the people who aren't doing the highest content deserve to have BiS gear. They don't need it.
And they wouldn't with what I posted. Nightmare would be required to be BiS. And you wouldn't be able to buy highest rated gear like now. As it worked last tier, the new HMs and corresponding gear made NiM pointless from a gearing standpoint.
Bonkurz

ML_DoubleTap
02.03.2014 , 05:12 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by mastirkal View Post
Sounds like way too much work and would simpler to release a new raid in 2.9 [Or a new expansion? 3.0?] with higher level gear.
And make NiM pointless as far as gearing goes like last tier.
Bonkurz

mastirkal
02.03.2014 , 05:18 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
And make NiM pointless as far as gearing goes like last tier.
You mean like every mmo with tier progression?...
WATER SUCKS
<PROVECTUS> IS BETTER

ML_DoubleTap
02.03.2014 , 05:29 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by mastirkal View Post
You mean like every mmo with tier progression?...
Haven't played other mmos, just posting what i think would make more sense. NiM is far harder than the next tier HM. Allowing people to buy gear that's better than what you get from the hardest current content doesn't make sense to me regardless of what other mmos do.
Bonkurz

mongoosee
02.03.2014 , 05:35 PM | #37
Here we go another thread screaming about new content
My 2 cents... how about showing 100% achievements on all the operations, world bosses, flashpoints, etc. before complaining? So many of us have not done many things the game has to offer and keep screaming for new contents. Show us 100%, then u earn the right to complain. Even if u are 100% on everything, your screams won't be heard because you only represent 1% of the population. xD

JDotter
02.03.2014 , 05:56 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by mongoosee View Post
Here we go another thread screaming about new content
My 2 cents... how about showing 100% achievements on all the operations, world bosses, flashpoints, etc. before complaining? So many of us have not done many things the game has to offer and keep screaming for new contents. Show us 100%, then u earn the right to complain. Even if u are 100% on everything, your screams won't be heard because you only represent 1% of the population. xD
http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ll_operations/

Signed Hatred.

Idc to be honest from the days until Wildstar & LoL can keep me entertained until NM.

Just sad such a good combat system can't get dev support because the #'s lean towards the casual player & not those who enjoy raiding & only raiding

mongoosee
02.03.2014 , 06:10 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post

Signed Hatred.

Idc to be honest from the days until Wildstar & LoL can keep me entertained until NM.

Just sad such a good combat system can't get dev support because the #'s lean towards the casual player & not those who enjoy raiding & only raiding
Achievements Whore!!! now go solo SOA.

mastirkal
02.03.2014 , 06:12 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post

Signed Hatred.

How the **** did you get 16 man EC tanks? That ***** been eluding me forever because I never get credit :C
WATER SUCKS
<PROVECTUS> IS BETTER