Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soooooo no new ops before 2.9

a-madman
02.03.2014 , 01:52 PM | #1
^ sooo no new ops before 2.9 :| what a galactic pile of space waste
LVL 55 Vanguard x 2 LVL 55 Commando LVL 55 Sage LVL 55 Shadow LVL 55 Sentinel LVL 55 Guardian LVL55 Scoundrel LVL 55 Powertech LVL 55 Sniper LVL 55 Assassin And some other toons that get forgotten about

izmirtheastarach
02.03.2014 , 01:55 PM | #2
Don't much care about new ops when we are still waiting for NM modes of the current Ops.
Ascension Apply Here
5/5 NiM TFB (8/16) & 7/7 NiM S&V (8/16)
Janssen - Gunslinger
And an endless army of Janssen clones.

mastirkal
02.03.2014 , 01:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by izmirtheastarach View Post
Don't much care about new ops when we are still waiting for NM modes of the current Ops.
Pretty much this people.
Remari the Sin Tank
*Has a spooky mask*

thatPERSON
02.03.2014 , 01:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by a-madman View Post
^ sooo no new ops before 2.9 :| what a galactic pile of space waste
welcome to the pvpers world where we dont get new content (arenas dont count, more then half the pvpers leave them) for 15+ months.

a-madman
02.03.2014 , 01:59 PM | #5
OMG GOD more grinding of the same old Sh*t,

Dont mind, NiM but it would be nice for NEW CONTENT a thing this game lacks!
2.5 new ingame mini event
2.6 the same new ingame mini event
2.7 nim and new low lbl fps
2.8 nim again
LVL 55 Vanguard x 2 LVL 55 Commando LVL 55 Sage LVL 55 Shadow LVL 55 Sentinel LVL 55 Guardian LVL55 Scoundrel LVL 55 Powertech LVL 55 Sniper LVL 55 Assassin And some other toons that get forgotten about

THoK-Zeus
02.03.2014 , 01:59 PM | #6
I don't think you can conclude that out of this article.

They just write that they will release new operations during 2014. For 2.8 there's just standing: nim dp and new ships.

If 2.8 shall be the biggest game update so far (remember 2.4 had 2 operations and more) it may entirely possible that they also release new operations in 2.8.
Zahik - DiLiH - The Red Eclipse

mastirkal
02.03.2014 , 02:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by THoK-Zeus View Post
I don't think you can conclude that out of this article.

They just write that they will release new operations during 2014. For 2.8 there's just standing: nim dp and new ships.

If 2.8 shall be the biggest game update so far (remember 2.4 had 2 operations and more) it may entirely possible that they also release new operations in 2.8.
I'm doubting that myself. They'd probably want to wait because if they added a new operation they'd add a new tier of gear. Could you imagine the rage if a new operation came out and gave the same tier of gear as the NiM mode that came in the same patch?
Remari the Sin Tank
*Has a spooky mask*

izmirtheastarach
02.03.2014 , 02:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by a-madman View Post
OMG GOD more grinding of the same old Sh*t,

Dont mind, NiM but it would be nice for NEW CONTENT a thing this game lacks!
2.5 new ingame mini event
2.6 the same new ingame mini event
2.7 nim and new low lbl fps
2.8 nim again
I guess it just depends on what you want out of the games raid content. Farming HM is a relaxing fun pastime, but NM is the only real challenge the game provides. If they launched new ops without releasing NM modes of the current content, that would likely be the end of the road with me. The entire point of the game for me is to tackle the toughest content with a group that can clear it.
Ascension Apply Here
5/5 NiM TFB (8/16) & 7/7 NiM S&V (8/16)
Janssen - Gunslinger
And an endless army of Janssen clones.

a-madman
02.03.2014 , 02:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by THoK-Zeus View Post

i dont think so if they wont give it before 2.8 i think they would wait until 3.0

a-madman
02.03.2014 , 02:05 PM | #10
I guess it just depends on what you want out of the games raid content. Farming HM is a relaxing fun pastime, but NM is the only real challenge the game provides. If they launched new ops without releasing NM modes of the current content, that would likely be the end of the road with me. The entire point of the game for me is to tackle the toughest content with a group that can clear it.

i understand that but in the way of new content yiu cannot release nim and say its NEW content