Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: February 4th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: February 4th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ServerDroid
01.31.2014 , 04:57 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
On February 4th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.6 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Duration: 5 hours
Time: 2AM PST (9AM GMT) - 7AM PST (2PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Raansu
01.31.2014 , 05:35 PM | #2
Awesome. Cant wait to play my jugg with the new changes.

Sangrar
01.31.2014 , 05:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ServerDroid View Post
On February 4th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.6 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
that twiiter link is broken!!! again!!! YO DEV!!! FIX IT! this isn't the first time the twitter link is broken in one of these maintenance posts!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

NogueiraA
01.31.2014 , 05:40 PM | #4
My OP is ready to stab bosses.
Beta tester/Shadowlands.

Sorei
01.31.2014 , 05:55 PM | #5
I don't want this to come, I don't want my Orbital Strike to become an Orbital pat

Reno_Tarshil
01.31.2014 , 06:38 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
I don't want this to come, I don't want my Orbital Strike to become an Orbital pat
An orbital huggle.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

Raansu
01.31.2014 , 06:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
One of the hardest hitting classes with solid sustained dps...You'll be fine.

DrKlep
01.31.2014 , 06:50 PM | #8
You don't have to hold off until Tuesday, you can put it in now. I can wait.

Scarr_swtor
01.31.2014 , 06:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ServerDroid View Post

Can you guys get anything correct!
There is a very useful site in which you need to have all your employees get to know it is a World Clock it has a fabulous feature that will enable anyone convert between timezones something you are very lacking in ability.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

this is a link with the work already done for you just in case you cant read.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p1=137&p2=136

Maybe just maybe you may get it correct next time but I wont hold my breathe as I will go quite blue that I am sure.

stealthrider
01.31.2014 , 07:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
One of the hardest hitting classes with solid sustained dps...You'll be fine.
Except for becoming the third worst DPS spec (after being above-average, and not by much) and losing the skill that made up 11% of its DPS. And being forced to live with this for a while so we "get used to it" and aren't as pissed off when the second phase of nerfs comes and kicks us when we're down.
 /l、
(゚、 。 7 - Adorable cat is adorable.
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ