Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reward ideas for starfighter

Mallorik
01.30.2014 , 11:07 AM | #11
If they got a new reward system I might play more than 2 or 3 matches a week to finish my weekly when im really bored. But this is bioware, even if they did bring out a reward system it would be boring and easily finished, wouldn't want to compete with the cartel market.

BrianDavion
01.30.2014 , 04:44 PM | #12
a reward system is a good idea. I swear I recall hearing that there was supposed to be some cosmetic rewards GSF can net you.

siegeshot
01.30.2014 , 06:00 PM | #13
I want to be able to convert all my unused points to get B-3G9 to join my ship/crew. He's my buddy! Then C2-N2 has no reason to clean my XS that's supposed to be dirty, and I can ship him off to Tatooine where he belongs.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

warsfallenone
01.30.2014 , 08:13 PM | #14
If they give fleet commendations and add fighter clothes, ships,colors, and things to the ship shop in fleet would be great and it would be a simple patch. Everything is already in game they just link and update lists.

Zharik
01.31.2014 , 01:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by warsfallenone View Post
If they give fleet commendations and add fighter clothes, ships,colors, and things to the ship shop in fleet would be great and it would be a simple patch. Everything is already in game they just link and update lists.
Problem is they already GAVE away suits of Imperial & Republic flight suits...
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member.

warsfallenone
01.31.2014 , 07:35 AM | #16
Yes but they will always add more. On a side note I wish they would make a x wing fighter for the game.

Zharik
01.31.2014 , 03:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by warsfallenone View Post
Yes but they will always add more. On a side note I wish they would make a x wing fighter for the game.
Those ships don't exist yet, by a long shot.

I actually wish they'd stop using references/images from the movies so much. You know... flex that creativity muscle.
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member.