Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mark VI Supremacy-class starfighter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Mark VI Supremacy-class starfighter

Verain
01.30.2014 , 08:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Kelvar View Post
I'd like the Type 3 ships and personally I hope that they're basically a "build it yourself ship"
Sounds awful.

I don't want any "this ship is the best". We have too much of that already. If they went this path...

Quote:
where you have access to all of the components of the previous two types and basically get to decide which ones you want to use
Then it's strictly better than the rest of the class, and a month later that's all anyone can be arsed to fly.

The new ships should have something cool about them, but eating the old ships alive shouldn't be on that list.

Altheran
01.30.2014 , 08:30 PM | #12
I want a stealth fighter. Something with extreme Dampeners, maybe real visual stealth, mobility of a strike, defenses of a Scout.

Verain
01.30.2014 , 09:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
I want a stealth fighter. Something with extreme Dampeners, maybe real visual stealth, mobility of a strike, defenses of a Scout.
I dunno if those are as defensible as scouts, but the Interceptor is a whole new class.

The missing ships are "command" ships. We don't know what that means, but we assume it entails aoe buffs or something.

Zoom_VI
01.30.2014 , 09:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
I dunno if those are as defensible as scouts, but the Interceptor is a whole new class.

The missing ships are "command" ships. We don't know what that means, but we assume it entails aoe buffs or something.
Its rumored that there will be a fifth class behind bombers that will be stealth ships and will probably have three variants or so like the other classes will have.

After all what's that blurb on targeting telemetry's description going to be for?
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Verain
01.30.2014 , 10:07 PM | #15
Well, while they may or may not do it, it's more than a rumor, it's in the game files. Whether it goes live ever...

Zoom_VI
01.30.2014 , 10:15 PM | #16
Well, while they may or may not do it, it's more than a rumor, it's in the game files. Whether it goes live ever...
Quiet you before this thread magically disappears.
Crinn

Verain
01.30.2014 , 10:34 PM | #17
They don't delete threads for that stuff around here- we have plenty discussing the Interceptors already. Heck, the Type 3 strikes and scouts (of which this is about) are only in the game files!

Zoom_VI
01.30.2014 , 10:52 PM | #18
They don't delete threads for that stuff around here- we have plenty discussing the Interceptors already. Heck, the Type 3 strikes and scouts (of which this is about) are only in the game files!
No but "in the game files" is referencing datamining, and any whiff of that in thread causes it to disappear.

There was a reason I italicized 'rumors' in my post.
Crinn

Altheran
01.31.2014 , 03:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
No but "in the game files" is referencing datamining, and any whiff of that in thread causes it to disappear.

There was a reason I italicized 'rumors' in my post.
It's not a secrect that stealth is planned, there is an undeniable proof :

Targeting Telemetry

Increases weapon accuracy by 10%, critical chances by 5%, and sensor range by 5000m for 10 seconds.
Also remove cloacking effects from all ennemies within 3000m