Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Peacekeeper's headgear.... for a Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Peacekeeper's headgear.... for a Sith.

Sky_walkerPL
01.03.2012 , 05:10 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eegorr View Post
Hi guys.

So I just got my first orange pattern from underworld trading. I was giddy and happy, and it looks pretty much like that mask that Darth Mallak is wearing in the original KOTOR game. Then the title struck me..... Peacekeeper's headgear, and Requires Jedi or Trooper.
Funny fact: If you actually put in ON a jedi than it's just a strip on a forehead. It doesn't have a mask.
That's cause some genius from BioWare came with idea that same gear should look different for Empire and Republic players.
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

Catri
01.03.2012 , 05:13 AM | #12
The only time I get Republic synthweaving patterns is when I buy them off the AH. Every pattern I get, through gathering, is for Imperials. I have to make special trips to Nar Shadaa to post them and hope someone buys them, as they are useless for me.

Sky_walkerPL
01.03.2012 , 05:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Catri View Post
The only time I get Republic synthweaving patterns is when I buy them off the AH. Every pattern I get, through gathering, is for Imperials. I have to make special trips to Nar Shadaa to post them and hope someone buys them, as they are useless for me.
You've been unlucky than, cause so far I got about... 8 patterns, and only one of them was limited to Sith Warrior/Agent. All the others I could use freely.
But I guess it differs from crewskill to crewskill. I get my from Underworld Trading.
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

Eegorr
01.03.2012 , 07:20 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sky_walkerPL View Post
Funny fact: If you actually put in ON a jedi than it's just a strip on a forehead. It doesn't have a mask.
That's cause some genius from BioWare came with idea that same gear should look different for Empire and Republic players.
Yeah, if you just look at the thumb-nail this is what it looks like. But it is funny that they would actually create the graphics for it if you can't wear it.... although I'm sure it shares the graphics with other items.

Anyway. Thank you for all of the responses. Things are clearer now.

Avsolly
01.30.2014 , 02:13 PM | #15
I know this is an old thread BUT, I just came across it and felt I had to put my two cents in.
You can craft things on your crafter than send it too your alts via your mail and from there you can sell it (or use it your call). Sounds tedious but really honestly isn't that much effort. In some odd cases thing are cheaper to buy on one side than on the other, it's kinda funny that way.