Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Secret World (MMO)

Ren_simp
01.29.2014 , 07:29 PM | #21
Tsw is pretty good apart from the 3faction pvp
Especially if you played dragon

Andryah
01.29.2014 , 07:53 PM | #22
It's a good game, and I still play it from time to time.

Two things about it go against my tastes:

1) the quest log mechanics suck. People here complain about limited mission tracking..... they should go play TSW for a bit. Nothing I can't cope with, but it remains annoying.

2) The day to day content is just a bit too ghoulish for my tastes. I'm not into zombie apocalypse themes much. Small doses only please.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Callaron
01.30.2014 , 04:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
It's a good game, and I still play it from time to time.

Two things about it go against my tastes:

1) the quest log mechanics suck. People here complain about limited mission tracking..... they should go play TSW for a bit. Nothing I can't cope with, but it remains annoying.

2) The day to day content is just a bit too ghoulish for my tastes. I'm not into zombie apocalypse themes much. Small doses only please.
Yeah, the quest log could definitely use a makeover - I recall a few instances where I was annoyed with it myself.
Number two doesn't really bother me; since it is kinda part of the whole theme.
I suspect the walking dead will be back for the Tokyo expansion too, with it being ground zero of the "infection" and all.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Jandi
01.30.2014 , 06:54 AM | #24
People should play it while they can because FunCom is in some serious trouble.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/29/th...trading-viola/
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

Callaron
01.30.2014 , 08:05 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
People should play it while they can because FunCom is in some serious trouble.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/29/th...trading-viola/
Nah, it's likely not going to be a big deal.
They actually had an article about it on the MMORPG.com site too.
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

CarlosTrevisan
02.02.2014 , 04:45 PM | #26
So ive hit Blue Mountains. But i was hit too. Hard!
no way i can advance there. I mean, its possible. but i need to change my deck for some much less fun, even being more efective.
The Game dificulty scales too much.
sad i was having some fun until now
SWTOR: A single use Color Dye costs the same as the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion
-RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL: you have: *increased level Cap; *New Skills; *acess to new gear; *expand your Star Wars Saga; *Access to new Elder Game Content; *uncover new devices
-Black and Black Dye Color you can: *paint the torso of an armor

Micadog
02.02.2014 , 05:33 PM | #27
Blue Mountain is the first big jump in difficulty and you certainly aren't the first to hit a wall there. Don't give up though, learn from it. Adjust your build, even go back and earn some more AP/SP if you need too.

Study the mobs, find a build that works against them and move on. You will find you need to do that fairly often in the game. It is trying to get you to adapt and learn new ways, a skill you will find very useful later on.

If you are mainly soloing, there is no real 'one build to kill them all', even changing one skill or a passive can make a big difference.

Jandi
02.02.2014 , 11:29 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by CarlosTrevisan View Post
no way i can advance there. I mean, its possible. but i need to change my deck for some much less fun, even being more efective.
If you think BM is too hard, just quit now. You'll never get through the later zones. It's the filter of the game really because if you can't be bothered to rethink your deck then you have no reason to play the game.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

Callaron
02.03.2014 , 04:44 AM | #29
It might also be a gear issue, what's your overall QL?

Englefield
02.03.2014 , 05:04 AM | #30
Don't give up Carlos, it's a great game. Blue Mountain was always a notorious step up in difficulty but use it play with your build and really learn what your build can do. Use it as a teacher and it will set you up nicely for the later areas. I think I was lucky as I started playing assault rifle/blood so had some great leach and heal abilities and had no issues there at all. I must have just stumbled upon a lucky build.