Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LegoUniverseBC
01.28.2014 , 04:15 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
They already fixed it on the pts servers
You obviously didn't look then, they aren't fixed.
And how come everyone acts like this Flashpoint is new news? It came out on the PTS 3 weeks ago.

SFaulkner
01.28.2014 , 04:30 PM | #52
I miss the old Tier Two flashpoint when Lost Island first went live. I totally understand keeping the story mode side of things easy, but what ever happened to the hard stuff? I want a challenge. I want something I have to work to try and beat. Even this new set of Operations didn't seem to hard compared to previous ones.

The only thing I find interesting about these ones is that each run can be different then the last, apparently. Makes it not so monotonous.

Glzmo
01.28.2014 , 07:33 PM | #53
Very nice. I love the idea of players of various levels and classes being able to play together at their leisure, as it's always bothered me that I (having the maximum number of characters at level 55) wasn't able to do anything with my friends that just started with the game except roleplay (which can be very inconvenient to do thanks to the ongoing lack of social roleplay features like chat bubbles and more, but I digress). Hopefully there will be more of that coming soon (and potentially have some of the fun, old content converted in this way, too). Although I'd like it even more if levels were made obsolete and all players of any progression would be able to do everything with any other players without penalties, similar to what SWG was before it switched to character level based progression.

Andryah
01.28.2014 , 08:09 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
And how come everyone acts like this Flashpoint is new news? It came out on the PTS 3 weeks ago.
Is it on live servers yet?

Yeah.. there you go.

Not everyone plays the PTS nor pays close attention to what is in the PTS draft notes.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

LegoUniverseBC
01.28.2014 , 08:11 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Is it on live servers yet?

Yeah.. there you go.

Not everyone plays the PTS nor pays close attention to what is in the PTS draft notes.
People obviously don't pay attention to anything to do with the game then.
I don't understand how people can be so oblivious.

Aries_cz
01.29.2014 , 10:03 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
I can't recall seeing any Bothans in the game before.
Because many Bothans died to bring us important informations
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

EzioMessi
01.29.2014 , 11:14 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
People obviously don't pay attention to anything to do with the game then.
I don't understand how people can be so oblivious.
If they aren't interested in PTS, how is that wrong? They pay to play the game, not to read Dev Blogs, and have every choice to do either or the other as they wish to.
Jung Ma - The Assassino Legacy <Dark Legion Empire>
Aetios - Level 55 Sentinel

-Wes-
01.29.2014 , 06:12 PM | #58
Honestly, I'm pretty excited about the possibilities that this "tactical flashpoint" represents! First, it adjusts the flashpoint to different scenarios based on group composition (it is role neutral, so you can go in as a balanced group, four of any one role, or anything in between!). Second, it also bases the scenario on faction. Finally, it bolsters the group from level 15 up, meaning a wide range of character levels can all interact together on an even keel (more or less!).

The question is, what might be the next step in this sort of flashpoint? I'm thinking they should take it to a whole new level! So, the Republic's goal is to wrest this facility from the Empire. The Empire's goal is to do the same against the Republic. But, what if a third party held control of this facility, and each faction is trying to wrest it from this other group (similar to Hammer Station)... AT THE SAME TIME!

Can you imagine how cool that would be? Think flashpoint+arena+open-world PvP. Awesomeness.

Now, surely, we'd want to maintain the PvE objectiveness of the area (e.g., after one group wins, - perhaps even best 2-of-3 like an arena - they can go on to finish the flashpoint and the other group is done), but we'd also want to make the PvP aspect optional when queuing as well as provide PvP and PvE rewards.

Muahahahahahahahaha! I'm looking forward to it already!
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Velun
01.29.2014 , 06:50 PM | #59
yee sure another PVE content , remember Bio/EA PVP players is much bigger community u will learn about it when TESO/Wildstar/Star Citzen will come.
Ularis 55 Sith Assasin.

Duniss
01.29.2014 , 08:14 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Velun View Post
yee sure another PVE content , remember Bio/EA PVP players is much bigger community u will learn about it when TESO/Wildstar/Star Citzen will come.
Well in this game pve comunity is bigger then pvp. And if you loking for game whit great pvp thats realy not a game for you