Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Exploration Achievement Didn't Unlock: What Do We Do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Makeb Exploration Achievement Didn't Unlock: What Do We Do?

CrazyMcGee
01.07.2014 , 04:43 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
I've given up on exploration and other codex thingies because I can't deal with the amount of bugs the codex has even after two years. I doubt these issues will ever get fixed since the only thing BW cares is the Cartel market. So, let's ask them for a CM Codex unlocking thingy.
That's unfair, they have been fixing stuff all the time. Take Loremaster as an example. At the start, maybe 7 planets were bugged and now it's achievable. We're one away from Beastmaster now too.

They are fixing these. Maybe not as quickly as we'd like, but I don't see any evidence that they've given up. This particularly bug affects a small number of players. The achievement is not fully bugged as some of the others are. So it probably gets a lower priority.

AshlaBoga
01.07.2014 , 04:54 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
I've given up on exploration and other codex thingies because I can't deal with the amount of bugs the codex has even after two years. I doubt these issues will ever get fixed since the only thing BW cares is the Cartel market. So, let's ask them for a CM Codex unlocking thingy.
Your posts doesn't seem relevant to the thread, this is an Achievement issue, not a Codex issue.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

slafko
01.07.2014 , 05:30 AM | #23
Your deduction skills do not appear to be on a high enough level to grasp the common denominator of both issues.

Hint: Bug.

maybe_joe
01.29.2014 , 11:10 AM | #24
This bug is very upsetting for me too; have explored it Imperial and republic side, being sure brakken messa was not my last one. I never received the achievement. @ the person who says low priority... 9 months and counting of the issue being known? That's called no-priority.

CrazyMcGee
01.29.2014 , 11:21 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by maybe_joe View Post
This bug is very upsetting for me too; have explored it Imperial and republic side, being sure brakken messa was not my last one. I never received the achievement. @ the person who says low priority... 9 months and counting of the issue being known? That's called no-priority.
Hmm, well I don't even know what your bug is then, the brakken mesa thing was the only one I'd heard of. So you may have experienced a rarer bug - hence again, low priority as few people have had the problem.

I'm not trying to belittle your problem, I'm just saying BW have bugs that affect ALL players vs bugs that affect a really small number of players - it's obvious where they will be spending their time. Doesn't mean it will never be fixed, but don't hold your breath.

Ruphin
03.13.2014 , 06:18 AM | #26
Bug still exists, uncovered all Makeb map finishing with Brakan mesa as i didn't noticed it earlier. No achievement =\

Sadriel_Fett
04.02.2014 , 11:14 PM | #27
Finally got this achievement tonight, myself. I thought it was bugged, as well, but I finally got it to work for me.

I had to unlock the entire map on both a Rep and Imp side, though. I noticed the map was entirely unlocked with no hexagons on my Rep toon while trying to do this, but the Brakan Mesa would not go away on my Legacy achievement tracker. I logged on to an Imp toon and there were several more areas that suddenly showed up on my Legacy achievement tracker, that weren't completely explored. I went and did those real quick and the achievement for Exploring Makeb unlocked along with the Galactic Explorer achievement.

This still needs to be fixed, though. Probably divided up in the Legacy system as Republic Explorer of Makeb and Imperial Explorer of Makeb, so there's no confusion.
"I'm just a simple fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
The Tor'Vhett Legacy
The Widowmakers
Sadriel Tavo Mirdalan Gar'akOneiros Kil'rathi
The Pork-Chop Express
Fetticus B'arin Abesh'Shaap Gilamar