Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is the state of crafting.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
This is the state of crafting.

inglishmagor
12.24.2011 , 11:12 AM | #31
I think it's still early to assess markets. I've noticed a big difference over the last few days on basic resource compounds and metals. Early on there was nothing available and random pricing. It's still in the early hours of a market, but I'm just starting to see parcels of crafting materials showing up. Once people include the market in their daily playing routine then they will start looking on it to buy more things as well.

Zullsoke
12.24.2011 , 11:14 AM | #32
If they were that disorganised, they would simply pull out the old 23mod and put it in the new item.

I know Operations at some point will yield plans which will be of use, I'm just...amazed at how little importance crafting is at entry level 50. Of course that can simply just being use to the system WoW used with entry level gear being on par and taking a similar time to get via crafting.

Of course the next few weeks will tell but looking at the trend, unless better plans are easily available, I don't see the problem sorting itself out...even with people being disorganised.