Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One planet is not an expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
One planet is not an expansion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
01.28.2014 , 03:04 PM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
What's wrong with you Freaky_barber?
Now you went and made me agree with Rileysoph!
You know that's one of the signs of the impending apocalypse don't you?
Shame on you for bumping this old thread!
+^^ +1

Now it WILL get locked.. as Eric and staff have been playing whack-a-mole on necro threads of late... AND winning, I guess because it's become a target rich environment.
SWTOR... the MMO some people LOVE to HATE, others HATE to LOVE, and others simply embrace it and play it for what it is.

DOHboy
01.28.2014 , 03:43 PM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
+^^ +1

Now it WILL get locked.. as Eric and staff have been playing whack-a-mole on necro threads of late... AND winning, I guess because it's become a target rich environment.
This thread is deserving of a good double tap from a mod.

Spatology
01.28.2014 , 03:57 PM | #663
OP's point still stands to reason...though, since we havent paid for content since makeb im not gonna complain.

Desolaytore
01.28.2014 , 07:33 PM | #664
Bothawui, Sleheyron, Yavin IV, and Zoist are all datamined. All four of these released together would make a nice big expansion. So come on bioware! Revamp crafting while your at it too!
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Darth_Wicked
01.29.2014 , 06:36 AM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Bothawui, Sleheyron, Yavin IV, and Zoist are all datamined. All four of these released together would make a nice big expansion. So come on bioware! Revamp crafting while your at it too!
Someone, on another forum, has suggested that said datamine is all but ancient history concerning a time where class storylines were still a big focus. It's there but it doesn't mean they're actively working on it...

Alec_Fortescue
01.29.2014 , 08:55 AM | #666
You know that they're doing some new voice recording now, right? Hopes up for Ziost, Bothawui, Sleytheron etc...
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Darth_Wicked
01.29.2014 , 09:21 AM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
You know that they're doing some new voice recording now, right? Hopes up for Ziost, Bothawui, Sleytheron etc...
And? Last I checked, the latest events also had some voice acting done. Doesn't mean anything but again, if people fancy living in a dream world, where this game was highly successful at release, has currently 5 million subs or so, which would warrant a proper Chapter on par with the original ones, have fun with that.

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...hv38?context=3

Take it for what you will.

branmakmuffin
01.29.2014 , 09:44 AM | #668
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
This thread is deserving of a good double tap from a mod.
if you really thought that you would not post in it.