Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kicked out of a group for stupid rason thread.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Kicked out of a group for stupid rason thread.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg's Avatar


fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
01.28.2014 , 06:26 PM | #11
Wow, only two people managed to stay on topic.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

Damask_Rose's Avatar


Damask_Rose
01.28.2014 , 09:12 PM | #12
Well this is the "off topic" forum...

Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Will we hear about Theron Soon™?

Jamalzero's Avatar


Jamalzero
01.28.2014 , 09:28 PM | #13
I was on my sniper at lv 49 doing Directive 7 the flashpoint, que popped with a 54 Marauder, 47 Assassin Tank and a 50 healer. I asked if we could do the bonuses, Tank said yes im trying to get Exp too. after the Giant droid boss in the very beginning after the 1st cutscene (the one with the 2 turrets for back up) im still killing things and its going smooth...when we get to the bridge where the 3 weak Rdps droids are and the electro barrel is tank engaged and the Marauder flips the F*** out. I said we all arent lv 55 we want exp and he said F*** you I wanna get this done quick. I engaged the next mob which was 1 weak droid (who i took out with just EP and ambush) Marauder says, "**** come on "quick-scope" stop aggroing things!!!" I said, "No dude (a) we need that for the bonus and (b) we all agreed on killing everything and doing the bonus missions for the extra exp." Next thing i see is Marauder has initiated Vote kick on Quick-scope and im like "Seriously dude???" then the next thing i see is youve been kicked from the group...and to add injury to insult this Dickwad put in the reasons block "dumbf*** didnt want to listen to me and took forever" that was by far the dumbest reason ive ever been kicked from a group.

**Off topic**
On a side note I had a lv 45 shadow i had been leveling and i was in a Huttball match and i saw that Arsehole marauder and i typed /say and said "Quick-scope sends her love" and just kill spawned him for the whole 13 minutes of that match... like I killed him, emote laughed, ran to the goal line and when he respawned i killed him again... I didnt let him leave that goal line unless 3-4 members of his team was respawning at the same time then i just waited until he was alone and killed him again and went to the goal line to kill him at spawn....I felt alot better after that revenge served lol

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg's Avatar


fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
01.28.2014 , 10:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamalzero View Post
I was on my sniper at lv 49 doing Directive 7 the flashpoint, que popped with a 54 Marauder, 47 Assassin Tank and a 50 healer. I asked if we could do the bonuses, Tank said yes im trying to get Exp too. after the Giant droid boss in the very beginning after the 1st cutscene (the one with the 2 turrets for back up) im still killing things and its going smooth...when we get to the bridge where the 3 weak Rdps droids are and the electro barrel is tank engaged and the Marauder flips the F*** out. I said we all arent lv 55 we want exp and he said F*** you I wanna get this done quick. I engaged the next mob which was 1 weak droid (who i took out with just EP and ambush) Marauder says, "**** come on "quick-scope" stop aggroing things!!!" I said, "No dude (a) we need that for the bonus and (b) we all agreed on killing everything and doing the bonus missions for the extra exp." Next thing i see is Marauder has initiated Vote kick on Quick-scope and im like "Seriously dude???" then the next thing i see is youve been kicked from the group...and to add injury to insult this Dickwad put in the reasons block "dumbf*** didnt want to listen to me and took forever" that was by far the dumbest reason ive ever been kicked from a group.

**Off topic**
On a side note I had a lv 45 shadow i had been leveling and i was in a Huttball match and i saw that Arsehole marauder and i typed /say and said "Quick-scope sends her love" and just kill spawned him for the whole 13 minutes of that match... like I killed him, emote laughed, ran to the goal line and when he respawned i killed him again... I didnt let him leave that goal line unless 3-4 members of his team was respawning at the same time then i just waited until he was alone and killed him again and went to the goal line to kill him at spawn....I felt alot better after that revenge served lol
PvP revenge is the way to do it. At least you didn't get kicked out of a group by a guy who was a speaking a language that you couldn't fully understand, (spanish in my case).
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

Jamalzero's Avatar


Jamalzero
01.29.2014 , 01:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
PvP revenge is the way to do it. At least you didn't get kicked out of a group by a guy who was a speaking a language that you couldn't fully understand, (spanish in my case).
I remember one time I was tanking colicoid war games and we were at the last part of the flashpoint up until then the group wasn't really talking much. Why were in mid combat in an enemy just before th cutscene one guy was speaking Spanish, then another replied in Spanish I asked if the could please speak English for me since I don't really know Spanish and they kept going and put and lol... I toon that as a sign of disrespect so I vote kicked the Spanish speaking tools and 2 manned it with the healer. At first the healer was like WHAT THE F*** MAN then I said dude I'm an assassin you're an operative if $hit hits the fan we can stealth out and I engaged the boss... We killed it lol

Obreck's Avatar


Obreck
01.29.2014 , 01:34 AM | #16
I was healing in a S&V HM, the guild running the thing decided to swap out one of the healers for a guild mate. I got kicked despite I was out parsing the other healer (also a pug) by about a 15% margin because "my gear wasn't as good". Better yet the group didn't tell me, I was suddenly just removed and had to hear why second hand from a friend that was also in the run.

Wouldn't have been so annoying if the group hadn't made a giant stink about all dps and heals getting on parser yet when it came time to evaluate performance just ignored the parser and went with "duhhh..... yur gear not good as other guy, you kicked."

slafko's Avatar


slafko
01.29.2014 , 03:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
I've never been kicked from a group, either. But I haven't done significant group content since I stopped playing DDO 3 years ago.

So your tale does not sound unlikely to me, or egotistical. To not get kicked all you have to do is be choosy about whom you group with and then play at least competently (which seems to be beyond most people).
I don't get it. How can people play MMO's for years and not get kicked out of groups? Even if you take care with whom you team up, there's always a chance you've misjudged. Then there are the group finders that team you with totally random players. Pick up groups you join just to get that one quest done.

I've been kicked out of groups *and* guilds. I've kicked people from groups and guilds. I've left groups and guilds.

It's all part of the MMO experience.
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
01.29.2014 , 03:20 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
I don't get it. How can people play MMO's for years and not get kicked out of groups? Even if you take care with whom you team up, there's always a chance you've misjudged. Then there are the group finders that team you with totally random players. Pick up groups you join just to get that one quest done.

I've been kicked out of groups *and* guilds. I've kicked people from groups and guilds. I've left groups and guilds.

It's all part of the MMO experience.
It's partly luck too, to be honest.
There's always the chance of teaming up with some complete tools that kick you for no reason.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg's Avatar


fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
01.29.2014 , 08:27 AM | #19
The reason I get kicked a lot of the times is because I don't heal others. When I make a healer it is not so I can support my teammates, it is so I can keep my own butt alive the longest. I can see why people wouldn't like that so I came up with a solution, make your own healer.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
01.29.2014 , 08:33 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
The reason I get kicked a lot of the times is because I don't heal others. When I make a healer it is not so I can support my teammates, it is so I can keep my own butt alive the longest. I can see why people wouldn't like that so I came up with a solution, make your own healer.
wut?
T3-M4 - Lvl 60 Chars:
Leonië&Caipha PT, Eleondra&Eleondraa Op
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper
Hannahla Merc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa