Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One planet is not an expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
One planet is not an expansion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
01.28.2014 , 03:04 PM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
What's wrong with you Freaky_barber?
Now you went and made me agree with Rileysoph!
You know that's one of the signs of the impending apocalypse don't you?
Shame on you for bumping this old thread!
+^^ +1

Now it WILL get locked.. as Eric and staff have been playing whack-a-mole on necro threads of late... AND winning, I guess because it's become a target rich environment.
Negativity achieves nothing positive or productive. It's hostile and it reveals a persons true character. It's a useless and miserable way to spend one's time, IMO ... but some people like being miserable I guess. This is true in real life and it is true inside MMOs.

DOHboy
01.28.2014 , 03:43 PM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
+^^ +1

Now it WILL get locked.. as Eric and staff have been playing whack-a-mole on necro threads of late... AND winning, I guess because it's become a target rich environment.
This thread is deserving of a good double tap from a mod.

Spatology
01.28.2014 , 03:57 PM | #663
OP's point still stands to reason...though, since we havent paid for content since makeb im not gonna complain.

Desolaytore
01.28.2014 , 07:33 PM | #664
Bothawui, Sleheyron, Yavin IV, and Zoist are all datamined. All four of these released together would make a nice big expansion. So come on bioware! Revamp crafting while your at it too!
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Darth_Wicked
01.29.2014 , 06:36 AM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Bothawui, Sleheyron, Yavin IV, and Zoist are all datamined. All four of these released together would make a nice big expansion. So come on bioware! Revamp crafting while your at it too!
Someone, on another forum, has suggested that said datamine is all but ancient history concerning a time where class storylines were still a big focus. It's there but it doesn't mean they're actively working on it...

Alec_Fortescue
01.29.2014 , 08:55 AM | #666
You know that they're doing some new voice recording now, right? Hopes up for Ziost, Bothawui, Sleytheron etc...

Darth_Wicked
01.29.2014 , 09:21 AM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
You know that they're doing some new voice recording now, right? Hopes up for Ziost, Bothawui, Sleytheron etc...
And? Last I checked, the latest events also had some voice acting done. Doesn't mean anything but again, if people fancy living in a dream world, where this game was highly successful at release, has currently 5 million subs or so, which would warrant a proper Chapter on par with the original ones, have fun with that.

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...hv38?context=3

Take it for what you will.

branmakmuffin
01.29.2014 , 09:44 AM | #668
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
This thread is deserving of a good double tap from a mod.
if you really thought that you would not post in it.