The Chandrian is Recruiting!

Ty_walla

The Chandrian is always recruiting!

The Chandrian is a multiple server first 8-man guild focused on PvE world progression. We are looking for raiders that can consistently commit, are highly knowledgeable of their class, and have the attitude/mentality of a world progression raider. The Chandrian takes raiding seriously because we want to be the best that we can be and treat raiding as such. We do not tolerate elitism or trolling anyone in or outside of the guild. We work as a team, raid as a team, and are successful as a team. Come apply today!

Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed & Thurs: 8pm – 11pm Eastern

Boss Kill Videos: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=677318

If you have any questions, please feel free to message Bawoni in-game or visit our Enjin website. Thank you.

Edited by Ty_walla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looking for potentially 4-6 skilled dps/heals. We are entertaining the thought of stepping up to 16-man raids. Open to individual players or a small group of players. Depending who applies will determine if we jump to 16-man. Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Will do. If you know a DPS, let me know haha.

What kind of numbers are you looking for? We have a guy in our guild doing progression with us who seems solid. We're going to be going down to 8M to make sure we're clearing content regularly, but as NiM shares a separate lockout and only one of our groups is doing that, it might be good for him to get in with you guys. If he's a fit then it's all gravy.

What kind of numbers are you looking for? We have a guy in our guild doing progression with us who seems solid. We're going to be going down to 8M to make sure we're clearing content regularly, but as NiM shares a separate lockout and only one of our groups is doing that, it might be good for him to get in with you guys. If he's a fit then it's all gravy.

I'm always open to any opportunity that presents itself. Tell your player to contact me in-game or visit our website. They can start the process by submitting an app which will put us in contact with them immediately. Thanks.

Will do. I'll talk to him and see if he can get it in today. He's supposed to be out of town from tomorrow through next week so I'll try to catch him.

Appreciate it. Still looking for 1 exceptional DPS.