Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Rakghoul Event, Did not receive canister

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[BUG] Rakghoul Event, Did not receive canister
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wishingwell
01.26.2014 , 03:46 PM | #21
I've updated the main post with a claim from a Gunslinger who missed out on a canister as well as links to two other threads I've seen about the problem.

Tait? Eric? Anybody? Any chance we can be assured this won't happen next time, at least?

Pscyon
01.26.2014 , 06:38 PM | #22
No canister for my poor level 45 and now 46 Juggernaut either. He's all sad and sulking now and won't leave his spaceship.
Sith Sorcerer

TaitWatson
01.27.2014 , 11:00 AM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

We are aware of this being an issue for players and are looking into it. In the meantime, you can put in a ticket with CS and they will work with you to get it resolved.

Thanks!

- tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Taramayne
01.27.2014 , 12:23 PM | #24
I opened a ticket for my 38 Juggernaught, and received my missing canisters within 48 hours.

Thank you, Customer support.

funkiestj
01.27.2014 , 03:17 PM | #25
adding to the data: this happened on my 55 republic shadow last night.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

batbunneh
01.27.2014 , 04:37 PM | #26
CS Emailed me IRL and in game to send me the missing canisters. Thanks to them for the quick response, but I do hope bugs like these get caught before they get released. People get panicky when they don't get their mission rewards, know what I'm sayin'?
"It's just my opinion, though. There's really no need to go spreading it around." - Jeff "Joker" Moreau.

wishingwell
01.27.2014 , 06:29 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

We are aware of this being an issue for players and are looking into it. In the meantime, you can put in a ticket with CS and they will work with you to get it resolved.

Thanks!

- tw
Thanks Tait!

MarkkuJ
01.29.2014 , 11:56 PM | #28
I made ticket and got reply about needing more info on what characters and what missions.
FFS there are only 2 missions that gave those canisters and I did the event on 10 characters so remembering more details on those 3 imperial ones that I reported would have required that I record all the gameplay every day.

So I got the lazy customer service representative who just wanted to close ticked without really looking.

wishingwell
01.30.2014 , 09:09 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkkuJ View Post
I made ticket and got reply about needing more info on what characters and what missions.
FFS there are only 2 missions that gave those canisters and I did the event on 10 characters so remembering more details on those 3 imperial ones that I reported would have required that I record all the gameplay every day.

So I got the lazy customer service representative who just wanted to close ticked without really looking.
I don't think it's laziness. I'm pretty sure it's probably policy that they have specific information before they're allowed to hand anything out. Otherwise, if they make a mistake, that makes an even bigger problem. (For instance, if you had actually meant the Heroic, that would mean giving you 2 canisters per run AND it would mean there was a problem with another quest somehow.)

All you have to do is this:
I ran the Imperial mission (DAILY) The Tunnel Network on 3 characters during the event, but I wasn't aware that I had been missing out on a canister for a reward. The affected characters are on [SERVER NAME] and their names are [NAME], [NAME], and [NAME]. Please check to see how many times I ran the quest for each, because I am not certain at this point. Thank you.