Dewback saddle broken?

Sotty

I'm not sure if this really a bug or even intended, but if I stand still my Wetland Dewback mount the char hovers/floats way too much above the saddle. It is not as bad if you move, but even then you hover noticeable above the saddle.

My char is bodytype 3/female and I don't know if this also happens with other char sizes, but it would be great if this could be fixed sometime.

Apart from that the dewback is an awesome mount and I'm looking forward for the other ones. :)

Edited by Sotty

Came to report the same thing. Love the Dewback but it's very visible that the character is floating about 30 centimeters above the saddle instead of sitting in it. Male body type 2 for reference so it's not just OP's Body type 3 female. Edited by Pietrastor

I can't understand it, but every time I summon the Wetland Dewback, my character freezes in the summoning position and just stands inside the mount. Then the mount doesn't actually move it's legs or anything; just floats around unless I jump, and then it will make a noise.

The only time I've actually seen it summon properly was Tuesday when the servers came back up.

I've also noticed that the Ikas Spear and Loshan Nexu do not appear at all when I preview them. My characters just float in air like they're pretending to ride something.

Does this have anything to do with my use of SWTOR Unleashed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Same problem here, just subbimited a ticket, wish they hear this and give us some attention, details like this can break immersion and make the players experience a lot less enjoyable. Not to say how hard it was for me to get, and how long i waited to see this mount implemented, just to find out its glitched... Please SWTOR, give it some love, i dont even use mine, its like my butt is floating above the seat. This is a major bummer. :(